LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Video Of My Day At The

Guest AllenABDL_BabyFur_Dragon

its looks like you had a super fun time playing. Did you take the photos yourself or someone else took them?

honestly I didn't not expect a hott guy in the video at all! That was a nice surprise for sure. You kind look a lot like my old best friends husband, lol.

its looks like you had a super fun time playing. Did you take the photos yourself or someone else took them?

honestly I didn't not expect a hott guy in the video at all! That was a nice surprise for sure. You kind look a lot like my old best friends husband, lol.

Its a very genuine video of someone who is ABDL Rather than some person off the streets with little knowledge of this scene and very bad acting. Well Done

Guest AllenABDL_BabyFur_Dragon

i took all the pictures and went to a few different parks that night casue i didnt want to stay at just 1 for to long. i had a camera that had a 10 sec time delay so when i set it up i could get in the right spot and wait for the picture to be taken. i really do wish to find a girl/mommy to do things with me like this but theres plenty of time to find one i am in no hurry.