LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Ageplay Babyplay Site Starting

Hi everyone.

I would like to invite new members to my ageplay site I've just put together. Im still building it and adding new things every day.

Its an ageplay forum that is especially friendly to ageplayers in diapers. We have a mommy and a daddy there to take care of a baby's needs including playing, bathing, diapering, and intimate care.

You dont have to wear diapers to belong there but need to have an open mind to those who do.

All ages are welcome though you must be over 18 to join.

The site is very small right but hope to see it grow soon.

Hugs

Michelle

Maybe you should delete those drawings of those little children you have on the forum. Don't want others to think ABDL is about children.

Well its more of an *ageplay* site then an AD/DL place. Its a place for innerkids and not so much about adults wearing diapers. Although there are dicussion areas where adults may talk about those topics. The site is moderated and rated PG13 for the most part. The rules of the site strickly state that only adults are allowed to be there as well as the type of photos one is allowed to use. I have moderators in place to make sure members follow the rules. Also anyone who wants to join must submit an application.

Could you describe the term "Innerkids" It's more like making me think of something else ..and I don't think that's what you are describing :huh: Don't believe I have heard it used as I believe you are using it. To me it means InnerCity kid's which I have to assume is not were your pointing towards...just wondering...

Could you describe the term "Innerkids" It's more like making me think of something else ..and I don't think that's what you are describing :huh: Don't believe I have heard it used as I believe you are using it. To me it means InnerCity kid's which I have to assume is not were your pointing towards...just wondering...

What I mean by innerkid is the child inside you. Not a real kid at all. I guess I could have said ageplayer.

Well to be very honest with you Michelle and don't take this to heart but I won't join simply because of the drawings of the small little children you have on your forum.

I strongly believe children should not be included into this scene nor do I believe people outside looking into our world would like to see drawings of a little child on a beach. I'm sure they think we are freaky enough.

Maybe photos such as adults dressed as children would be better suited.

But goodluck with the forum.