LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wow! I Had A Awesome Breakfest This Morning!

Guest AllenABDL_BabyFur_Dragon

Guest AllenABDL_BabyFur_Dragon

Alright my Morning so far has gone great. I am in my room and i still live with my grandparents, and i start smelling something really good. so i walk out with my abri form x-plus, onesie and my blakie around me and see my grand dad makeing steak. so i ask him if he will make me some eggs to. While he is makeing the Eggs i put some bread in the toater to make some toast. It has been sooooo long since i have had steak and eggs and toast and it tasted SOOOOOo good!

If i could have shared it with you all i would.

This is how my day has started and i will keep you all posted on how the rest of the day goes. I also get paid today so i get to buy a few things i want ..... "have to pay some bills to :(" but today already is looking good for me!

Alright my Morning so far has gone great. I am in my room and i still live with my grandparents, and i start smelling something really good. so i walk out with my abri form x-plus, onesie and my blakie around me and see my grand dad makeing steak. so i ask him if he will make me some eggs to. While he is makeing the Eggs i put some bread in the toater to make some toast. It has been sooooo long since i have had steak and eggs and toast and it tasted SOOOOOo good!

If i could have shared it with you all i would.

This is how my day has started and i will keep you all posted on how the rest of the day goes. I also get paid today so i get to buy a few things i want ..... "have to pay some bills to :(" but today already is looking good for me!

Do they know you wear?