LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Told 2 Friends

Well, I spent last night pretty much plastered off of countless bottles of Corona and white wine (never mix the two in a single night, trust me, I'm still recovering). So the group that I hang out with consists of my GF/mommy/LG (depending on her mood), a friend that I've known for a while and is also my GF's best friend, and her BF who is my best friend and has been for a few years. So we were sitting around getting plastered when we decided to do our confessions game (where we take turns confessing stuff that we keep secret from everyone else). Well, I suggested the topic "fetishes" and then my GF went first (she only mentioned something small that turns her on). Then our female friend said something similar to my GF, and when it go to my best friend he dropped a bomb us all (not telling you what he said out of confidence) Personally, I think what he said wasn't really that big of a deal, I mean everyone's got their secrets right? ;) So we talked about his for a sec and then I went on to mine saying that mine takes the cake. And well, when me and my GF told them, their reaction was surprising, they thought almost nothing of it (kind of like how I see my friend's fetish) So we talked a little bit about both of our revealings and then I went to the bathroom to go throwup the last drink of the night.

I guess the lesson to be learned in the story is that friends are just that: friends. Tell them a huge secret that you think will devistate them or make them give you a funny look, then be caught off guard when they show their extreme levels of acceptance. And the best part about that is that it works both ways 'to and from friend'. After everything that is shared, you allways feel a little closer to the people that fill your life. Anyway, I hope this goes as some inspiration to some of you all who want to tell friends but don't know what will happen. If they are friends, then they are either in the same boat or swimming right beside you.

I'm glad it went well for you. I was absolutely terrified to let my friends I had known for years know about this side of me. But after it was all out in the open it felt like a huge weight had been lifted from me. I completely agree that it made me feel closer to my friends as well. Sounds like you know a good group of people, supportive people can be hard to find. I would keep them close. :thumbsup:

I am going out on a limb and saying the alcohol involved probably helped the situation. I really don't have anybody i can tell, maybe one friend in oklahoma but i don't want to talk about that kind of stuff with another dude. I'm sure if I ever got drunk I'd sober up somewhere I'd regret.(I'm scared of what I would say drunk, I'm pretty outgoing but very introvert in regards to my feelings so a drunk me would not be good.

Guest dl_aslee

Glad it went well.

Personally I don't find the need to tell anyone that I'm not intimate with, if you tell them and they don't care it won't be like they will treat you different. On the other hand if they think its weird it just causes problems and even if they stay friends they will treat you differently. I have a lot of different friends and mostly certain ones we do certain things, talk about certain things, but then I meet with a different one that I enjoy for a totally different reason. Even my BFF I haven't really found a need to tell, it just doesn't have a bearing on our relationship. We talk about everything, do things together all the time, bicker like an old married couple. Yet there just isn't a compelling reason that telling him would some how enhance our relationship. I think most people want to tell someone just to not feel like they are weird. Really there are three scenarios with one being very unlikely. One they can accept it and not care and it will have no bearing on your relationship with them, two they think your weird and treat you different or don't want to hang out with you anymore, and three being very unlikely in that it will have a bearing on your friendship as you both enjoy wearing diapers or being and AB. So there is probably a 90% chance of 1 or 2 and it will either end badly or have no bearing, and maybe a 10% of bringing something new to your relationship. Just something to think about why you really are wanting to tell your friends.