LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Size 6 Huggies, Pampers

WTF12345

Ok, I bought the Size 6 Cruisers and they fit but don't cover all my bum and I can just get the tapes to the landing space. Does anyone know if the Baby Dry size 6 are any longer so they would cover more of my bum and if they are any wider? In the diaper review section the pictures shown seem like they are a lot bigger.

Cruisers http://www.dailydiapers.com/content/d_revi...&product=93

Baby Dry http://www.dailydiapers.com/content/d_revi...&product=94

we're similar dimensions - i'm 145 pounds, 32 waist, but pampers 7 don't stretch quite enough to make them fit, however they do fit my butt properly. i ended up cutting the velco and tape from one diaper and sticking the velco to the tab of another diaper, and then sewing thread through the tab+velcro to hold better. that works, but for all that effort its just not worth it.

i can't comment on the baby dry though. try pampers underjams, they're great.

we're similar dimensions - i'm 145 pounds, 32 waist, but pampers 7 don't stretch quite enough to make them fit, however they do fit my butt properly. i ended up cutting the velco and tape from one diaper and sticking the velco to the tab of another diaper, and then sewing thread through the tab+velcro to hold better. that works, but for all that effort its just not worth it.

i can't comment on the baby dry though. try pampers underjams, they're great.

Instead of the sewing part, a quick way is to just staple it, make sure that it's from the inside out so the "tongs" of the staple face out from your skin. Takes a couple of seconds that way. ;) Use the other diaper that was "robbed" as a stuffer.