LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Away For A Weekend

babyfur

This weekend I will be leading a group of two other furries against 5 humans in a battle for survival. We will be released into the woods and we will be hunted with airsoft and paintball markers. We're also armed and we can fight back if given the opportunity. We're leaving friday and coming back monday so updates probably around this time next week. This is a game I've played before but this time my ex daddy and my new diaper slave are coming and they are going to be my team. My team who has never really been in the woods and one of whom can barely shoot. Crap. So anyway bye for now I have to help them get ready.

Well it didn't go to bad. We lost the first day out but then I started to figure out where my teammates were strongest and the second day we kicked the other guy's butts. We cornered them on this cliff thing overlooking a creek on the property and it's an 8 foot drop to the water below(and it's very cold this time of year) so they surrendered. We took them prisoner instead and executed them, pay back for the itching powder joke they pulled on us("what's wrong you guys got fleas or soemthing?"). The tie breaker was a quick game of capture the flag that we managed to win, one of our guiys is a natural athlete, not big but fast and agile so we stayed on him and shot anything else that moved.

It was fun although diapers as it turns out provide little protection especially when a pellet hit's you at a speed of about 300 fps. I probably won't be sitting down for a while.