LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bisexual

Guest Baby Sarah

Guest Baby Sarah

Im a bisexual girl and i want to make friends, i want to role play through email and chat, i want to be sexual in it if thats ok.

My email is babysarah_8@yahoo.com

• 3 weeks later...

:):):):)

Im a bisexual girl and i want to make friends, i want to role play through email and chat, i want to be sexual in it if thats ok.

My email is babysarah_8@yahoo.com

Dear Bbay Sarah, hi ,i might have talked to you before.i'm a guy but also possibly bi-sexual when it comes to being an ab/dl ,i mostly like to wear plasticpants[like the gerber baby likd,but for adult sizes] :):):):) .where are you from Sarah?usa?i'n from maryland and was hoping you were from the eastern us?i'm 5'8"tall, grown hair, hazel eyes ,189lbs and usu to mostly wear depends and plasticpants,but don't wet much now but still wear theppants over underwear just in case at nights.Do you like plasticpants also Sarah, and do you change or get changed and babied by a girlfriend, mommy, etc>??????? i would like to be your ab/dl friend ok??you can send me a personal message on daily diapers messge board here as stephen ok?love to hear from you and hopefully you might be interested, thank you for replying and by for now, stephen p.s.-i'm usully on line after 430 pm on weekdays,ok , bye for now.

• 1 year later...