LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab Boy Needs Adopting!

Guest AllenABDL

Guest AllenABDL

Hello Everyone. my name is Allen and i am 19 Male and Stright and here lately i have been geting more and more and more into my AB side. and i really want to find a mommy and daddy that would love to adopt me.

I also have a baby fur side to me which is a Dragon caus ei have loved dragons just as long as i have loved diapers basicly. But i want "and so does everyone else like me" to be able to get to know and maybe even one day meet a mommy and daddy to baby me and treat me like a baby which i am.

I know this is asking alot but i thought i would post it just to take my chance and see if i got a reply back or anything. Honestly all on my mind lately is diapers. being a baby and everythign else about that i can think of and i really REALLY want to be diapered up 24/7 like a baby. like i said so does probly everyone else on this site "maybe"

If your a mommy and daddy or even just a mommy. "i'm stright by the way to let you daddys know." i am in no way looking for "sexual" in this i just want to be treated like a BABY!!! i could go on for ever repeating this over and over but i think i will stop befor i make u read the same thing over and over lol..

So if you wish to adopt me just reply back or send me a msg.

Sorry to be the bringer of bad tidings here Allen, but the harsh reality is that the chance of finding a woman or couple to baby you, is quite slim, to put it mildly. The chances are even slimmer, or non-existent in this forum. But then again, you probably know that by now, so I`m puzzled that you choose this forum to find partners/ a partner? Try your luck at diapermates.com or similar, at least then you have, let`s say a 5% better chance of finding love. Good luck!