LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper And Training Potty Punishment + Intro

Betsy_8

Hi. i;m new here. my profile didn't come out right i can't seem to change it. I'm not a newborn I'm an ALG age 8.. 4th grade. I live with an older gentleman/daddy.. He makes all the rules. An appropiate school uniform is my primary outfit. i have tights and leotards for ballet and footed Pj's for bedtime. If i behave otherwise i have to sleep in my uniform. Diapers and potties are used for punishment. they also last a long time. Not flushing got me the entire summer of using only a childs training potty placed in my room as the bathroom remained locked to me for months. I had to carry out the full potty to the hose and dump and wash it. Anyone else ever had to do this?........ I use the potty during my school/work day. Last week i did not empty it before bed i needed to use it in the middle of the night but it was too full. I snuck to the bathroom and used the big girl toilet. i got caught. spanked and sent to bed. First thing the next morning one cloth diaper, pins and one pair of plastic pants were purchased on-line. They arrive today for the next 3 months i will be diapered and put in plastic pants and be forbidden to leave my bed from bed-time which is now 2 hrs earlier unitl wake-upt ime. then my first chore will be washing out the diaper for the next night. because of the length of time i was told i was not gonna clog up any landfills with disposable diapers because i can't behave. So i get one cloth diaper and one pair of plastic pants and that's it.. i hope the diaper holds all my pee. i did not get a matress cover, i was told NO.. and i'm not permitted to wash my sheets very often.. Betsy

Hi, and welcome.

No, your profile is ok. The newborn status you see is related to how many posts you've made.

Also, to get a proper welcome you might think about moving this post to the "Newbie Nursery"