LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Atn Sizes

I looked at the ATN sizes and the small fits up to 32" waist and the medium fits from 32" waist and up ... i was wondering, in terms of comfortableness should i go small or medium ? I see from the most common picture showing the ATN diaper that the tapes are on the sides and not in front ... which makes me think that a diaper with tapes on sides may be more comfortable. I don't know i'm really curious. Planning to buy some as well! (Do you have any suggestions for a good site that ships to canada and accepts Paypal?)

I like a close fitting diaper btw and not a loose bag of a diaper if you know what i mean XD just so you all know ~

Thanks a LOT for the advice in advance! Tootles~

EDIT: I forgot to mention my waist is 30~31"

I looked at the ATN sizes and the small fits up to 32" waist and the medium fits from 32" waist and up ... i was wondering, in terms of comfortableness should i go small or medium ? I see from the most common picture showing the ATN diaper that the tapes are on the sides and not in front ... which makes me think that a diaper with tapes on sides may be more comfortable. I don't know i'm really curious. Planning to buy some as well! (Do you have any suggestions for a good site that ships to canada and accepts Paypal?)

I like a close fitting diaper btw and not a loose bag of a diaper if you know what i mean XD just so you all know ~

Thanks a LOT for the advice in advance! Tootles~

EDIT: I forgot to mention my waist is 30~31"

I would go with the Medium since you are on the edge. With Medium. you will have more room and less likely to outgrow them as fast.

I am a small, just about your size and I say stay with a small if you like a diaper to fit you correctly and snug. I use this weeks photo gallery as a example of a diaper that fits and one that doesn't on a smaller frame.

post-2568-1225892516_thumb.jpg

post-2568-1225892534_thumb.jpg

post-2568-1225892516_thumb.jpg

post-2568-1225892534_thumb.jpg