LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tranquility

Has anyone tried ATN's lately? I got some a few weeks ago. Not what they used to be. They are still pretty absorbent, but, also very thin and do not do much to hide odor.

I tried them a couple of months back as part of a sample pack. Sometimes the stuff you get in those packs is quite old stock so it may not have included any recent changes but I was fairly disappointed by them. I thought that the plastic was great (nice and crinkly) but the fit was quite poor and the padding was waaaay to squishy when wet. A good night diaper perhaps when you're not putting such a big weight on your butt but even after one average wetting, the Slimlines were leaking out the side under 'sitting pressure' (I tried the ATN too - same problem although not quite as bad)

FWIW, I weigh a whopping 120lb so it's not like I was exerting undue pressure on it :P

They were by no means the worst diaper I tried in the bundle (Kendall Wings - what a waste of SAP :lol:) but by no means the best either...

Tranquility is my night time diaper and also is now my daytime diaper too.

I've been using Tranquility for 2 years now. They are thin but their gel is much better than others.

At bedtime I always use a Huggies overnite with them, between the two they are just as good as Molicare.

Phil

Has anyone tried ATN's lately? I got some a few weeks ago. Not what they used to be. They are still pretty absorbent, but, also very thin and do not do much to hide odor.