LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming Daddy In 4 Months

It all started 4 months ago, when I met Debbie. She was drop-dead gorgeous and I couldn't take my eyes off her. My best friend kept the pressure on trying to get me to talk to her. I really didn't want to as my girlfriend had dumped me last night. All I really wanted was to drink in peace.

I'm a workaholic and Kay is a party girl. She really liked me a lot, but needed someone to party with more.

John is a firm believer in love at first sight. He has been with Jill since grade school so he expects I'm destined to marry this girl.

Jill had tried to get me interested in one of her friends, but gave me up as a loss cause. They were now at a different table so John could fix me. I didn't care what they wanted all I cared about was my next drink.

I stagger off to the men's room and come back to find the girl is sitting at the table watching me. John introduces Debbie to me and says he is going home. He collects Jill & friend and goes. Debbie tells me I can continue to get drunk alone or I can sober up and get lucky.

I do want most men would do; go for the sex. We leave the bar for her place. A couple of hours and cups of coffee later, I'm having sex with her. I figure it's a one time deal, but well worth it. Afterwards, she tells me I can leave now or stay for the second act in the morning. I figure I could use a repeat performance so I spend the night.

She out did herself come morning. I've never had a better lover. When she stated, "if you are willing to do everything I ask, I think we could continue this." I didn't know what to make of it. She continued with, "be here Friday at 6 and plan to leave Monday by 8. Monday though Thursday you can work your ass off. The weekends are mine."

Over the previous months, she trained me to do as she said. She is really into pain so she had me spanking her. I could have anything I wanted all I had to do is spank her, until she agreed to do it. She also had me call her my little girl and she called me Daddy. I really started to get into it.

When I arrived on Friday night, she was sitting at the kitchen table with note. It wasn't them first time she had a note for me. The first time she had a note was telling me to spank her to get sex. I had never found her in the kitchen before.

The note read, "Daddy's little girl has been very bad. Since she acted like a baby, she needs to be treated as one. I'm to take her into the spare bedroom and deal with her as she needs to be treated."

I've never been in that bedroom. The door has always been closed. I decide to take a look. It's a nursery for adults complete with crib, changing table, and highchair. I'm guessing she was very serious about being treated as a baby.

I go back into kitchen saying, "alright little girl what are you trying to hide from your Daddy? Stand up now!"

She stands up with a face looking about ready to cry. Her pants are soaked from pee. I shout at her, "what did you do? Are telling me you peed your pants like a baby? Do I need to take care of a baby now? You want to be a baby, I'll treat you like one. March into the nursery now!"

She is crying now so I say, "crying like a baby. I'll give you something to cry about."

I undress her and lay her over my lap. I proceed to spank her with the paddle until my arm was tired. It was longest hardest spanking I've ever given her. I ignored her begging me to stop, her promise to be good, and her promise to do anything I want.

I said to her, "look at what you did to Daddy," and placed her hand on my rock-hard cock. "You need to take care of this now!" She opens up my pants and places her mouth on me. I continue with, "Daddy doesn't want you to make promises you can't keep and you will never ask me to stop again. I'll treat you the way you need to be treated. I spank you how I want and when I want. You will do what I tell you."

After she takes care of me, I carry her to the changing table, put a pacifier in her mouth, and put diapers on her. I hope I did it right as it was my first time. I discover she doesn't have any disposables so I decide we need to go shopping. I find the most childish outfit in the dresser including a short skirt and put that on her. I put her into the crib.

When I'm done, she will either wish she didn't play this game or she will be enjoying being be a baby all day every day. I take the highchair into the kitchen. Come back and grab the bottles & formula. I read the formula can and made a bottle for her.

I take the bottle to her and say, "unless you prove yourself to be a good baby by soaking your diaper by the time this bottle is gone, you will be going to the store without the skirt. Don't even think to take your time drinking it. Your butt may be hurting now, just try testing me if you dare."

She finished her bottle quickly. I got her out and slid my hand into the diaper I played with her pussy a moment before stating, "you call this wet. I hope your looking forward to going out."

I take her skirt off and give her butt a good whack. "Let's go baby girl. You need disposables for our running around tomorrow. I expect you to hold my hand, keep your pacifier in your mouth, don't try talking only shaking your head to answer my questions, and act like you always dress this way."

I took her hand and walked out of the house. People on the street gave us some weird looks. One guy said, "nice baby, Dude!"

Debbie was crying again so I said to her, "looks like someone needs to be given a reason to cry. Unless you have a messy diaper or need a bottle, you don't cry."

I whack her butt as hard as I could. "We will be spanking you once more at home. Since being seen in diapers is bothering you so much, you will spend tomorrow exposed to the world and I think I'll invite some people over tonight."

When we got to the store, I took my baby to the service desk. "I got a problem," I said to the woman at the desk. "As you can see, I have a big baby here! I'm going to need disposables for her and I've never had to take care of a baby before. Do you have anybody who can help me?"

"I'm sure we can help you," she responded. She used the intercom, "Assistant Manager, please come to the service disk."

A few minutes later the Assistant Manager came over to us and offered to help me. She led us to the adult diapers and suggested the best selling brand. "I've been told they work best to prevent leaks," she stated as she handed me the package.

I took the package and handed it to Debbie saying, "here Baby, hold this for Daddy." She nodded her head yes.

I paid for everything and we walked back. I took her into the nursery, took off her diaper, and spanked her again. This time all she did is cry.

Afterwards, I had her get on her hands and knees. I took off my pants and fucked her very red butt making sure I was banging it hard.

I took her back to the changing table and stated, "I expect these diapers to be soaked, when my friends arrive," as I was putting them on.

I went into the kitchen and made her a new bottle. I took it back to her. I called John and asked him to come over & bring Jill.

When they arrived, I showed them around. I brought them into the nursery saying, "I thought about having babies someday. Imagine my surprise to find this room tonight. I come here to find a bad little baby has wet her pants and has been hiding this room from me for months. She had a note asking me to treat her as a baby so I figure I will try it. Turns out I really like it! We had a nice walk to the store and I plan to show my baby off to everyone. My problem is I have very little clue what needs to be done."

Jill chimes in with, "not a problem; I got a friend who's got 3 kids in diapers. I'm sure she would love to help out. Let me give her a call."

Jill makes her call, while John and I discuss getting pizza delivered. He made the call and I gave my baby a quick check. "These diapers aren't soaked baby girl," I state. "I guess you want another spanking! I guess I should give your Mommy a call."

Debbie face is begging me not to as her head slowly shakes yes. I go back to the master bedroom and get her cellphone from her purse. I go into the nursery with it calling her Mother on speaker. I've talked to her a couple times in the past as Debbie calls her around noon every Sunday.

"Hello," her Mother answers.

I respond with, "Hi Mrs. Stewart, it's Mike. I've got you speaker so Debbie can hear our talk. I've got my friends John and Jill here, too. I came to see Debbie tonight and found a note telling me she was bad. I find she has been hiding a nursery for herself in her spare bedroom and she has wet her pants. After I put her into her diapers, I told her she can't speak, and has to keep her pacifier in her mouth."

Mom replied, "I'm not surprised. She spent a lot of time in diapers from 9 to 12. I caught her playing in her room wearing diapers as a 9 year old shortly after her baby bother was born. I took the diapers off, spanked her, and told her only Mommies or Daddies can put diapers on a baby. If she wants to be in diapers, she needs to ask for someone to put them on her.

"I told her to get dressed or she could ask to be treated as a baby. She asked so I put her into diapers and had her go outside to play with no other clothes on. I called some of her friends to come over. An hour later, she came to me stating she need to use the bathroom. I told her babies use their diapers. Since I was the nurse at school, I kept her in diapers for 2 weeks before asking her if she wished to be a big girl.

"Every couple of months, she was back in diapers. She spent the whole summer wearing nothing but diapers 4 years in a row. The final summer, I discovered she liked a boy, invited him over, and changed her in front of him. She never asked again.

"To make sure she didn't put them on herself, I locked them in my car trunk for awhile before putting at my Mothers. That way, I could put her in them when she asked."

I stated, "I'm thinking to keep her in them permanently. It doesn't make sense to spend all this money on furniture and not use it. You should see the baby clothes she has for herself. Do you have an e-mail account so I can send you some pictures?"

She answered, "no, but this is a picture cellphone so send them to it."

I sent the pictures of the room and baby using my phone. "I've sent them from my phone so you can always call me to check on our baby girl," I stated. "I took her for a walk to get disposables the way she is currently dressed. Tomorrow, we are going to see every friend both of us have dressed in disposables and a shirt."

Her Mother stated, "she looks so cute like that. I'm going to send it to all of the family. I'm glad she found someone who knows what to do with her. Thanks for calling!"

Jill's friend, Pat, showed up at the same time as the pizza. She taught me how to diaper a baby, to prevent a rash, give a bath, how to make meals out of the jars of baby food Debbie had, and how to convert real food into baby food. After I feed my baby, Pat took her to the couch and breastfed her stating no sense wasting it with a baby sitting here.

Afterwards, everybody left and I took Debbie into her room. I took off her diaper, which was finally soaked, and spanked her once more. Then, I put her on the changing table took my clothes off and fucked her. Finally, I dressed her in diapers & a real cute nightgown and placed her into her crib.

Before kissing her goodnight, I asked, "are you happy?" She thought for almost a whole minute before shaking her head yes.