LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Next Atlanta Littles Munch - Saturday, October 18th

Atlanta Littles Munch - Saturday, October 18th @ 1:30 - Please Cross-post

It's time again to mark your calendar. Come enjoy a meal and conversation with with littles (age players), bigs, adult babies, school kidz, the curious, and everyone in between.

Theme: Halloween- Celebrate the funniest holiday of the year little’s style. Talk about what you plan on dressing up as this year. Are you a bag snatcher or just a regular trick or treater. Speaking of that be ready to share some tricks and treats will all!

Activities color your own masks ( will bring some b/w copies).

If you've got some other great theme ideas and suggestions, you can send them to out theme coordinator, Jenn at Themes@LittlesMunch.com.

Field Trip: Halloween shopping. Let's go to a costume store and get some ideas for what we want to be for Halloween this year.

Marie ( LittlesMunch@femmetemptress.com ) loves to get great new ideas about after-munch activities. So send them in.

Get all the munch details including location, time, and an FAQ here: http://www.littlesmunch.com/AtlantaInvitation.html

You can join the new Atlanta Littles Munch email list here: http://lists.littlesmunch.com/listinfo.cgi...ittlesmunch.com

Finally, if you need additional information, you can contact me at spacey@TheGhidrah.com

Hope to see you soon!

spacey - Adopted by Marie

• 2 weeks later...

I believe there is also one in NC that meets regularly - I have heard good things - more things like this should definitely open up!

There is indeed a great munch up there run by some of my dearest friends. If you make it up there tell Pene, Maya, and Justin I said "hi". You can find out about it at LittlesMunch.com

*snuggles*

spacey - Adopted by Marie