LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plasticpants Lovers / Dl's

Hi, I'm a Plasticpants Lover and Sometimes DL living in Crystal (Minneapolis) area. I always Love hearing from other Plasticpants Lovers since there is not as many as DL's for example. I'm in my mid-forties and living with Significant other that Sometimes Shares in my Fetish.

I can on rare occations get out to meet others but I am not able to host much at this time but might be able to Sometime in the Future. Plasticpants Lovers and DL's are encouraged to send replies even if not able to meet for I do enjoy chatting and emailing.

My Biggest Desire would be to meet another Couple that would Love Hanging out with Myself and my Girlfriend in our Wears and having a couple drinks and Enjoying our Wears in a Safe and Harmless Fun type Evening. So Traveling Couples please don't hesitate to drop us a line.

Emails Welcome, Plasticpantsman@Hotmail.com

Doug

• 2 years later...

just to let you know there are other plastic pants lovers out there. i am from england and have been a lover of plastic pants for their own sake since a teenager. i don't wear diapers at all, just my lovely smooth soft plastic pants which i wear as often as i can. i wear mine under my suit at work and when i get the chance in bed too. unfortunately my other half is not as considerate as yours, she knows but doesn't quite understand how i feel when i am wearing my plastic pants.