LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Package Size

Guest James

They sent mine in a (LxWxH) 21x16x14 box. The actual package of bosters measures about (LxW) 21x16. Although they may ship in a smaller box for you since I ordered a package of Abena supers as well. I hope this helps.

Neighbors suspicious? You recieve a box in the mail... what else would you recieve things in?

Do they have a reason to be suspicious?

Oh, and emailing the company might help if you want exact demensions. That's what I usually do if i'm that picky (which on some things I am).

-Sophie

• 1 month later...
Guest dl_aslee

I was really surprised by the size of just the boosters themselves, not as thick as a diaper bag, but much longer and wider. So unless they have long thin boxes they probably will be shipped in a box much taller then needed, probably could have fit about 3 packages of abri-let boosters in the box kckmedical sent me, I don't know about xpmedical and if they have boxes that conform more the size of the boosters. I don't know if you have bought the depends boosters, but if you lay 4 of those out, 2 wide 2 high, it would be slightly bigger then that.