LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Confused..

punkgirl

and yes i know that's such a cliche.

i always thought i was straight, but increasingly i've been having fantasies of sleeping with women. i look at both women and men and can find both of them attractive but i'm kind of confused about the conceptof being attracted to both men and women?

i would love to hear from anyone who's in the same situation.

helen

I am basically the same way... i'm not exactly sexually attracted to both genders, but i am most certainly romantically attractive to them. I have had fantasies with both boys and girls... i've played plenty of roles in the fantasies as well.

In case it's support you're looking for, bisexuals are actually very common in this day and age... and as a girl, i dont know many boys who would look down upon it. If you have any more elaborate questions, i'll answer to the best of my ability. ^_^

-Sophie

I've just got in my notes, research commissioned by The University of Birmingham (USA), professor Adam Russ concludes humanity is genetically 0.02 identical (due to chromosone genetic theory.)

Then I've just got some notes about inherent bisexuality based on Freud's psychosexual development research.

So, because humanity is .02 percent identical that ties in directly with the bisexuality factor? What if the .02% of identical DNA has absolutely nothing to do with sexual desires and instead manifests in another realm instead of being an "overall" percent?

And I agree with the dislike of Freud. Not really a fan...

-Sophie