LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your First Time Peeing

naughty_baby

I was into watersports (still am) before being AB so what was your very first watersports experience, the first time you ever done it with someone else..?

Mine was when my bf moved up North I stayed down south until he had sorted out a place for us to live up there. But we texted and he found out, well I told him, that I'm into watersports. I think the first time he peed over me but the best experience was during sex. I was on the bottom and just let go...soaked the bed completely. But from there I always let go during sex, and when I was pregnant I done it automatically the pressure on my bladder it was hard to hold it even if Id go before sex. I think its year n half or 2 years later now, and I always pee during sex if I'm on the bottom coz I can't help it lol even if I go to the loo before. Oops maybe I shouldn't have let go on purpose so many times before... :rolleyes:

But now we've done just about every thing in watersports...*think* lol unless I have to explain...?

I'm not exactly into watersports persae, but i really like the childishness involved when i wet my pants or my underwear or the bed. I wouldn't want to be in diapers all the time... wetting my clothes is fun sometimes.

I dont really remember my first experience... but perhaps i'll share one of mine later? As for now I have to get going... stuff to do, Mommy to see.

-Sophie

Yeah I enjoy that. Its seperate for me, its kinda, watersports is sexual for me, however AB isn't sexual. But a few times, when I do wet during sex the talk kinda goes back to me being a naughty girl and I need to be punished, but I feel little when I do that. And I get pulled over daddys knee and spanked :P

As for me... a natural bedwetter... wetting myself laying down on purpose is rather simple. However, i do know for a fact it's much easier standing up. Half the time i wake up in the middle of the night and really gotta go, i could probably lay in bed and hold it for another hour, but the second i stand i end up wetting myself if i'm really tired. Usually i have to wait a few moments in bed before i can stand up and stay dry...

-Sophie

I *LOVE* watching a woman wet herself. It's always turned me on, for what reason I have no idea. Diapers used to be a sexual thing but they're not anymore. Although I enjoy wetting I just don't really find them to be a sexual turn on. I told my GF about my interest in watersports and diapers about 4 years ago now (I think). I like it when she sits in my lap and wets her panties. We don't do it that often but every now and then it's fun. She's not really into it but knows I enjoy and doesn't have a problem doing it for me.

I enjoy sitting on my bfs lap and wetting but we've only done it in the bathroom and naked...I want to surprise him one day with clothes on just sit and wee haha, diff to being naked. Don't know what the reaction would be mind...but then we done pretty much everything else...so shouldn't be a problem lol, just gotta make sure he's not in his work trousers :rolleyes:

I enjoy sitting on my bfs lap and wetting but we've only done it in the bathroom and naked...I want to surprise him one day with clothes on just sit and wee haha, diff to being naked. Don't know what the reaction would be mind...but then we done pretty much everything else...so shouldn't be a problem lol, just gotta make sure he's not in his work trousers :rolleyes:

It would get a pretty good reaction from me, that's for sure! Do it (lucky guy)!!!

• 1 month later...

My first time was with my ex, she wasn't really into it but one time she came back from taking a pee and climbed up on me naked. I noticed she left a trail down my body as she climbed in to snuggle, and I told her I liked it. She said she'd think about letting me watch her if I went down on her right then *little embarassing but it was worth it*. Its been a long time though, I would love to meet a girl who would just climb on me and pee in my lap without thinking twice.

haha mhm actually quite a lot after the first time, she made a point of doing it before we had sex. I really liked it ><. Once she was riding on my mouth and did it while I was going down on her in the shower it was a total shock and it was all over me but I loved every second. It was a long time ago but you don't forget that.

That is so sexy, I wish I could find a girl who'd do that in my bed. -_-

Cool. I'v sat on my bfs face and peed. I loved it. Lol!

I can't help peeing the bed during sex now, where I done it so much before just letting go and I have had a baby so that might contribute but I actually can't help it it is kinda annoying sometimes coz when we have sex and the beds soaked Im dead tired n just wanna sleep but I gotta change the sheets and stuff lol.

I kinda understand I also saw a girl who was a squirter and if we had sex from behind and I rubbed her clit she would go everywhere for literally an hour my bed was usually totally destroyed sometimes we would just sleep in it. If I did she would usually reward me by riding on me, which usually resulted in more mess but it would feel nice running down the inside of my legs and pooling under me. Lots of times the shower was the best place because she could squirt all over me whenever she wanted but we could get nice and clean after. She had this brilliant idea of putting down these doggy pads you could buy at pet stores for when the pee on the floor, which i thought was cute.

Lol aww the pet pads for puppies aren't they I think.

Yeah I don't think I'm squirting though I read that it's not pee. However what comes out of me is lol I can smell that its pee lol.

I cant help it on bottom as I said but on top I love doing it on purpose lol! Lifting up and letting a lil go, I like hearing it come out too and hitting him. Ooo.

hehe yeah lol she used to complain because they were expensive, I told her to just go. Sometimes it was definately pee and other times it wasn't, you could tell by if it was clear or yellow and yeah if it smelled like it or not haha it never bothered me though.

thats so naughty though, do you ever push really hard when your on top? I've always wanted a gal to push it all out at once on me so it sprays everywhere.

and how often do you do it? I always thought to relly keep a girl peeing you'd have to have a lot of fluids on hand.

I'm CRAVING the girl I'm seeing now to do that. I keep hinting that its what i like, but she keeps playing naive.

Oh yeah I've let go a full pee on top, love the feeling. It runs all over him and soaks the bed hehe then when I'm done on top I'll lay in it on bottom. :rolleyes:

I don't do it all the time on purpose I'll go through sheets like crazy lol! But sometimes.

Nah I just don't go to the loo before sex I usually have loads saved lol! Sometimes even if I do go before sex which are the times I dont wanna pee I still do a lil bit lol!

Is she a squeemish kinda gal? If not just tell her. Or do something like write down aload of fetishes and stuff on a piece of paper each and mark which ones you'd be willing to try and show each other at the same time! Write some really out there stuff and some relatively normal stuff! :) That way the peeing one won't seem so bad lol!

Or do something like write down aload of fetishes and stuff on a piece of paper each and mark which ones you'd be willing to try and show each other at the same time! Write some really out there stuff and some relatively normal stuff! :) That way the peeing one won't seem so bad lol!

That made me laugh NB, thanks. I'm trying to guess what kind of really out there stuff you guys would write now........I wonder?

Beth

Oh yeah I've let go a full pee on top, love the feeling. It runs all over him and soaks the bed hehe then when I'm done on top I'll lay in it on bottom. :rolleyes:

I don't do it all the time on purpose I'll go through sheets like crazy lol! But sometimes.

Nah I just don't go to the loo before sex I usually have loads saved lol! Sometimes even if I do go before sex which are the times I dont wanna pee I still do a lil bit lol!

Is she a squeemish kinda gal? If not just tell her. Or do something like write down aload of fetishes and stuff on a piece of paper each and mark which ones you'd be willing to try and show each other at the same time! Write some really out there stuff and some relatively normal stuff! :) That way the peeing one won't seem so bad lol!

well thats the problem, shes a rocket in the sack so I'd never want to give her up

last weekend though she was so wet she left a puddle in her bed, even though it wasn't pee it was amazing. She cums a lot it only takes her like 2 minutes to get off I've watched it and helped her. I don't think her reactions are faking because like she screams like crazy and her whole body siezes and I can feel her pussy contract really really hard for like the whole time I play with her. So I think shes not really interested in fetishes because she gets off so much so fast. Its unbelievable but so unbelievable its believable you know? I don't think anyone could fake those kind of reactions

she isnt squeemish I think she thinks playing naive and inexperienced is something i find attractive but it just makes me insecure.

I might try that suggestion out but she claims she doesn't like to talk about sex very much! just wants to do it all the time.

Live a lil... :ph34r: crikey thas way to scary for me, I'll have panic attack or sumat lol! :o

Im sure she'll like it Curiousplaymate. Theres not much difference in squirting and peeing lol, squirting feels like you need to pee too lol so it wont be much different to her. Id just ask her to try. ;)

OMG Naughty B, if the bf put you in a bondage bag for the night you would turn into a massive water balloon. By the morning you would look like that American girl in Willy Wanker and the Chocolate Factory, you know a great big balloon with this little head sticking out of the top. One sharp object would make it go.......'POP'...... flooding the house and making a tsunami in the street outside. :lol:

Beth

LOL! It would indeed turn into a water balloon and I'd fly around the street until I've eventually emptied haha.

Oo scary thought lollll.

Bethy where ya been btw I thought you were kidnapped :o I posted a topic in the discussion forum asking where ya'd got to we were gonna send out a missing persons note :o hehe! Glad ya back though. :)