LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cloth Like And Plastic Nappies

Infernus

For some reason i slightly prefer cloth like outers to the regular plastic ones that you get with most brands that ive tried, the only one ive seen to date with a fabric outer would be the tena flex, and i dont really get on with the belt system.

Anyone know any good cloth outer nappies ?

I know our Tena's in the states are cloth covered not that that helps you. Molicare, Attends, all have the Breathable outers available, might want to check their availability.

They may be breathable, but its the cloth feel and touch that i love, I havent tried attends for about 3 years now, so they may have changed but last time i tried them they felt pretty plasticy.

They may be breathable, but its the cloth feel and touch that i love, I havent tried attends for about 3 years now, so they may have changed but last time i tried them they felt pretty plasticy.

Breathable=Cloth backing, that's the new term the company's are using. Most all of the "Cloth diapers" out there have been made with in the last year or so. Attends just came out with their's in the last few months here in the states so those might not have made it...across the pond yet.. Best of luck.

Breathable=Cloth backing, that's the new term the company's are using. Most all of the "Cloth diapers" out there have been made with in the last year or so. Attends just came out with their's in the last few months here in the states so those might not have made it...across the pond yet.. Best of luck.

Ill have to start looking around, ive only really been using tena is the year and a half with the odd Abena X-plus thrown in.

I hate the cloth covered ones...I don't know what it is but I despise them lol.

I cant explain why i like them either, they just make me feel more relaxed and at ease, which is probably as easy to explain as why i like wearing nappies in the first place :P