LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Tipical Day In Diapers

I have to wear for medical reasons and over time have become a DL and now a little AB. I don't have to wear all the time, just when I have numbness. When I am wearing this is a typical day:

7am--I am usually wakened with a soaked night time diaper. I have to wear a thick diaper at night so I don't leak.

7:30am--I changed my night diaper with a thinner diaper. I will put on any of the following diapers: secure plus (vintage), vintage promise, Euro tena maxi, attends 10 or a blue molicare.

9am--I have the urge to go poo poo. Sometimes I will use my diaper because I still need to take my morning shower. If I have my morning poo poo in my diaper I will clean my self up and powder and diaper my self in one of the above diapers again.

10:30am--Time to get in the shower and get ready for work. After my shower I will put on a tena maxi with a vintage baby diaper and a tena ultra pad.

4pm--Get home from work. Change my soaked diaper, depending on what I am doing I will either put a thick diaper on or a thinner one on.

6:30pm--Diaper is wet and I need to go poo poo again. I don't take a shower at night so I have to use the toilet. I will put on a thin diaper.

10pm--Time to get ready for bed. I will take off my diaper and lay on the bed for about 20 min. to air out; I don't want to get a rash. My wife usually helps me get my night time diaper on. She will rub baby loation all over my diaper area so I don't get any skin irritation. Next she will put on some desatin(sp?) in the crotch area, followed by a sprinkling of baby powder. Time for the thick diaper, it usally consists of a vintage attends (6 blue tapes) or an all white bambino, moliform super pad with holes poked in the backing, 2 attends booster pads in the middle of the crotch and a tena ultra pad at the waist line for leaks when wetting while laying on my stomach. One thick diaper keeps me from leaking through the night. In the summer I will put on a onesie so everything will stay in place. In the winter I will wear a onesie and a pair of footed pajamas.

That's my day and a life wearing diapers...What's yours?

Hi Darboy, Creepymouse and Everyone,

Like so many, I am an adult with such profound bladder incontinence I dribble urine frequently without even knowing. I consider myself fortunate that I do normally have bowel control, except when I am sick.

Unlike Darboy, my typical weekday work schedule is long. Here goes:

Midnight: my husband Don changes my pinned gause diaper for a dry one without fully waking me.

4am: I wake up to get ready for work, wearing a very damp diaper and separate vinyl pull-on panties. Still wearing the wet diaper I make myself a light breakfast and drink a cup of coffee. By then I need to poop, so I remove my gauze diaper, putting it in the pail and setting aside my vinyl panties. I start my shower while rinsing the panties. After my shower I hang both of the evening panties on plastic hangers to air-dry in my bathroom. Bare bottom to let my skin air, I fix my hair and put on my makeup.

On a typical day a company van will pick me up a few minutes after 5am and I will be able to change every 3 hours. If I am not sure of such frequent changes my diaper choice is different.

4:50am: I put on my day diaper. Typically this is a disposable slip-in pad I make by cutting away the leg gathers and side flaps of Pampers Cruisers Size 4. Those are held in place by fairly new ordinary ladies knit panties. Long experience taught me these pads will hold 4 hours of my wetting, but my sweat might be irritating after 3 hours.

If I am not sure about the 3 hours between changes, I select an Attends Breathable Brief, which has a cloth-like cover and Velcro repositionable tabs.

During the day if I feel the need to poop again I normally can hold it in until my next scheduled break, releasing the Breathable or changing the inexpensive pad.

5:30am: I arrive at my law office. In a cabinet of my private office I keep a supply of my pads, Breathable and also a few Attends Youth Briefs, which fit me and have a retro poly plastic shell and sticky tapes. I find these work best if I do have runny poop.

8:30am: Court starts. My office is about a five minute walk, which is faster than trying to drive and park. The last thing I do before leaving my office is change my disposable pad.

10:45am: Court takes a break to allow the jury to relax. I change my pad although it is not close to capacity. If I am not in court, I will not change my pad until 11:30am. At court I change in a public ladies room, but at my office I have a private powder room.

12:30pm: Court has been in recess for lunch and I have had a client conference.

1:15pm: I have finished a quick lunch, so I change my pad again, and use the toilet if I feel a need to poop.

1:30pm: Court resumes.

2:45pm: Court recess for the jury, but I do not change.

4:00pm: Court recesses for the day. I do not change until after I return to my office.

4:15pm: Back at my office I use my own powder room to change my pad. Then I see clients and do trial prep until 5:30 or so.

6:15pm: I normally arrive home. My pad is hardly ever more than slightly damp. If we are going out to dinner or are expecting non-AB guests, I remain in my responsible adult mode with slip-in pads. However, if we will be alone, I remove the pad and pin myself into a gauze diaper with vinyl panties.

7:15 to 9:15pm: I change my disposable pad or gauze diaper as needed. When moving around my gauze diaper lasts over 3 hours, but since it costs no more to wash many of them and I really enjoy changing cloth diapers, I do so when I feel like it.

9:30pm: is my normal bedtime, to give me enough rest to get up so early. Almost always my husband Don pins me into my first bedtime gauze diaper. I always change vinyl panties every time I change gauze diapers. Before bed I sit on the toilet trying to poop.

If I am not sure I am well, I am changed into an Attends Youth for bed. Although cloth-like with Velcro tabs are nice during the day when moving around, I find in bed they cling to sheets and blankets pulling gaps. Attends Youth have classic poly plastic which slides on sheets and I believe holds in runny poop best. Unless I poop, these Youth last me over 3 hours in bed while I am sleeping. Don will be changing me around midnight anyway, before he goes to bed.

When we travel I normally wear Breathable in the car or on the airplane. However, I also carry a supply of Youth for use in motel beds. Of course I also carry my own waterproof sheets made by Secure. On trips I sometimes wear pads because they breath best, but I want to be sure I can change them on schedule.