LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Pampers Cruisers Diapers!

Has anyone seen the brand new Pampers Cruisers Ultra Absorbency diapers in stores yet? I have found one website online that sells them http://www.babyage.com/products/19162_pamp..._absorbency.htm

They seem really cool but only go up to size 6 instead of 7, but they too do have the new Go Baby Grips so they may stay on better. (We Hope).

The absorbency is supposed to last up to 12 hours which means we should be able to get more out of each diaper (if you can fit in them).

Just curious to see if anyone has seen them at any stores. I know ive heard people have seen them at BJ's.....but we dont have that store over where I am so that doesnt help.

Once you find them at a store please post here so everyone will know where to find them. They are not even posted on the Pampers.com website yet so it may be some time before you start seeing them in stores, im just anxious to see if they are much thicker.

Thanks

-Baby

post-21117-1221238306_thumb.jpg

post-21117-1221238306_thumb.jpg

Although at 5'3" 106 pounds with 29" hips I am considered a petite adult woman, when Pampers Cruisers Size 7 first came out I bought a bag to see if they would fit me. What I found is they will stretch enough to fit over my hips, the leg holes are constricting and they are not quite long enough to reach a point above my hips where they can grip to stay in place correctly.

When I am functioning in my responsible adult mode I use slip-in disposable pads as often as practical. Years ago when Cruisers first were sold a friend suggested those as a pad. I experimented and found Size 4 with the side flaps and leg gathers cut off work great for me, providing nearly 4 hours capacity on heavy wetting days. Most of the time I change every 3 hours because my own sweat is more a problem than my urine.

Possibly these new Pampers do have increased capacity, so the first time I find a bag of Size 4 I will modify them in the same way and give them a fair trial. An extra hour of capacity would be very helpful and in air conditioning I do not sweat as much. Should these increased capacity be made in Size 7 I will try wearing them as intended.

By the way, I know an 18yo incontinent woman who is 4'8" 81 pounds with 25" hips who still finds Size 7 slightly short to stay in place well when she wets them and even on her the leg holes are a bit constricting. Both of us are comfortable in Attends Youth Briefs (classic poly plastic with sticky tapes) intended for under 20 to 28" hips (cat BRCL1000) and Attends Breathable Briefs, Extra Absorbent Small (cat BRBX10) which are the same size.

• 1 month later...

Hey their yea i have seen the new Pampers size 7 diapers and they are awesome thats if you can fit into them still. Im accually currently wearing one at the moment in which i need to change soon. Im a pretty small person i stand at pretty much 5'2" amlost 5'3" and weigh 120lbs my waist is smaller then a 28 inch i know that for sure. most of the time i buy girls jeans since they fit me better. any girls that fit into a size zero jeans should definitely be abel to wear these diapers. i don't think this is going to be the last pack that i buy, But Absolutely love them for day time diapers.