LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Am A Dl But Am I An Ab As Well?

MrGoo

I really found someone very special willing to help me explore my fantasies and did not shy away from me when I told her I liked diapers. How they made me feel secure, and safe and how getting changed by some one was comforting and relaxing. I am 27 though and I know I like the diapers almost wear them full time. I do have a partial real problem and I can leak with or without them for real due to a disorder but I do like them they make me feel comfortable.

What I have not determined yet is if I am really that interested in AB scenarios. My first thoughts are that I am not, but how can I be curtain what might be some good starter scenarios to see if playing the role of AB would not totally make me feel idiotic.

The person willing to help me exlore this is a kind hearted and great person. I will also share the link to this forum and thread with her in case she wants to respond too and read your thoughts directly.

Any starter advice would be appreciated. Again right now my initial goal is to find out if I am just a DL or also an AB. Part of me feels if I find out I like being an AB I lose some kind of man hood or something. (how i might see myself) Please no offense is intended toward anyone else. I would appreciate to hear of ways I might find some answers about myself.

I lived in fear a long time if anyone would pre judge me an accuse of not growing up and being too childish. I have been heart by a best friend that found out. But then 2 others that totally have been great about it. I thank God for them in my lives. I thought I might never get a chance to explore this stuff.

Thank you so much.

Trust me, you will know if you are an AB.

The best way to start is just buy some real baby stuff, pacis, feeding bowl and spoon etc. Don't spend too much money at first, and don't bother with expensive AB clothes.

You mention that your partner changes you, so just get her to change you like a baby, using baby talk that sort of thing. You can also ask her to feed you, bath you, or play baby type games. Just start small, you will soon know if it's 'your thing' or not.

Don't worry about it making you childish or losing your manhood, I've known lots of AB's and it's never done them any harm. ;)

Beth

I Appreciate the Advice Beth thank you. I suppose the only other thing that scares me about exloreing the AB side of things is that I would n=only want to do that at certain times not all times, and I might not take to kindly to jokes from those that found out such as, for example, bring out a pacifier or a toy when I am most certainly not in that mode. I do not have any wish what so ever to to be seen in any other light then that of a mature adult during normal life.

I am told that I am way to ridged I am just having trouble relaxing.

I can't speak for you, Mr. Magoo, but many years ago I was convinced I was just a DL. The reason I believed that was because at the time it was too scary to allow myself to believe that I might be an AB. I think a couple of things contributed to that - firstly, that being babyish was seen as something shameful. As we grow from infancy to early childhood we're told that "only babies mess their pants" , "you're too big for that now" and the worst insult "you're acting like a baby". On top of that, when I first got online and discovered that I wasn't the only one who liked diapers, my earliest introductions to it were men who were totally into the whole dressing and acting as babies. It was too much to soon. Like many abdl's I had all sorts of shame issues about my desire to wear diapers and being confronted with the whole AB thing in my face, right off the bat, sent me scurrying for cover. It freaked me out. I didn't want to be like them, so I convinced myself I wasn't.

But the truth of the matter was that I was lying to myself. As time went on and I became more comfortable and accepting of this part of myself I came to realize that I had, in fact, always been an AB. As Bethany says, "you will know if you're an AB". It might take awhile to allow yourself to see it, but if you are one, you'll know. You don't really need to invest in a lot of props, although they certainly help with the atmosphere. The truth resides between your ears. Take a good look at your past fantasies - what are the elements of most of them? Are you being treated like a baby? Not necessarily acting as a baby but in the fantasy is someone treating you like one? Are you forced to wear a diaper, suck on a pacifier, sleep in a crib, wear a bib and eat in a highchair? Or do they revolve mostly around sex and have no elements of being babied in them at all? Try to think back to the period when you first started being interested in diapers and see if you can remember what you thought about when you put them or fantasized about putting them on. Your answer lies in that grey mushy stuff between your ears.

As for feeling idiotic while playing out an AB scenario, that doesn't mean you aren't an AB. It just means you're embarrassed. It takes time to build that trust that your significant other won't laugh or reject you. Anyway ... regardless of whether you are an AB or strictly DL, enjoy your process of discovery!

I Appreciate the Advice Beth thank you. I suppose the only other thing that scares me about exloreing the AB side of things is that I would n=only want to do that at certain times not all times, and I might not take to kindly to jokes from those that found out such as, for example, bring out a pacifier or a toy when I am most certainly not in that mode. I do not have any wish what so ever to to be seen in any other light then that of a mature adult during normal life.

I am told that I am way to ridged I am just having trouble relaxing.

Don't worry about the relaxing side MrGoo. It's a bit like sex, you will probably feel a bit silly/tense at first, that's natural......just take it easy and enjoy.

There is no typical AB, we are all different and enjoy different things, and that includes the frequency that you do it. Some AB's live like it 24/7, some do it twice a week, and some once a month.

Just try it out, and you and your partner will soon figure out what you do and don't like.

Beth

People always seem to gravitate towards grouping something in a category for simplicity. Trouble is this fetish deal isnt very simple. I think you should follow your instincts and indulge in what makes you feel good. To hell with "I am DL or I am AB", just wear your diapers and do what makes you happy.

People always seem to gravitate towards grouping something in a category for simplicity. Trouble is this fetish deal isnt very simple. I think you should follow your instincts and indulge in what makes you feel good. To hell with "I am DL or I am AB", just wear your diapers and do what makes you happy.

Thats good advice I thank you.

... The truth resides between your ears. Take a good look at your past fantasies - what are the elements of most of them? Are you being treated like a baby? Not necessarily acting as a baby but in the fantasy is someone treating you like one? Are you forced to wear a diaper, suck on a pacifier, sleep in a crib, wear a bib and eat in a highchair? Or do they revolve mostly around sex and have no elements of being babied in them at all? Try to think back to the period when you first started being interested in diapers and see if you can remember what you thought about when you put them or fantasized about putting them on. Your answer lies in that grey mushy stuff between your ears.

Excellent point, Pipsqueak... I'd never thought of it that way, but the purest sign of how we want diapers to bring us joy individually is how we FIRST thought of them: Our very first fantasies.

BEFORE we knew about other AB/DLs... Mommies and Daddies... the whole community. Back when each of us was just all alone in our bedroom, thinking crazily about <blush> DIAPERS <blush>, and absolutely certain that NOBODY else in the world could be thinking this way... yet there was this fascination in our head, insistent and maddening.

How did YOU think about them? What did YOU want?

BEFORE you discovered the whole community and (maybe) got distracted by all the variations and possibilities... like walking into a toy store and being distracted by a hundred other things.

Forget all that. Strip all the distractions away, and just try to Remember-- all by yourself in your bedroom: What did YOU want?

EDIT: I allow perhaps once you've achieved that initial fantasy, you may want something else... something more. ...I certainly have!

wv.

Thank you all for sharing all your thoughts and Ideas. Each and every day I talk about this with my partner I feel more open and comfortable it just takes time. I am really glad this place is here and I am glad I posted and got some feedback. Thank you