LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poise Panties

externity

Hi! Has anyone tried the new Poise Panties? I saw them at the store, and I really want to know if they are as good as they sound. Also, does anyone else here love goodnites as much as I do? They are the best diaper EVER!!!!

Ah, now I see why a member from US was surprised when I said that Poise pull-ups are unisex in UK. The US packaging and product look as though they are aimed at women

Poise pull-ups in Uk are unisex and look different to these. The packaging is very gender neutral here too, blue and white, no frills.

My best friend wears Poise for work and really likes them - he's too self-conscious to wear his Abena x-plus at work. He's tried Tena and Boots' pull-ups but rates Poise the best of the three, by far. :thumbsup: Also, Tesco sell them here, which is good.

Dolly

A guy can use these? Really? I've tried just about every pull-up out there and haven't found one I trust yet. It doesn't look like the padding goes up very far in front--how can these work for men?

Also, while up in Boston recently I found some Serenity (made by Tena) pull-ons that were supposed to be unisex. I wouldn't have given them another thought, but they said they had a really soft liner, which I assume is the same cottony liner they're using on some menstrual pads these days. If I'm right, I've been waiting for that material to hit incon. products. Anyone had the privelidge of trying these yet?

-RMS401

Guest rhumbapanties

230375.jpg

Hi! Has anyone tried the new Poise Panties? I saw them at the store, and I really want to know if they are as good as they sound. Also, does anyone else here love goodnites as much as I do? They are the best diaper EVER!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I tried them they are really made for women the crotch panel is not wide enough for men and the panty part itself is very thin a, almost see thru , because the crotch panel is not wide enough it makes them prone to leaking very easily in the crotch are unless you pee very slowly , so i feel thewy are not as good as most pullup[s, depends , tenas etc . they also run small i can easily wear a medium in depends protective pullons but they are very snug in the poise

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rhumbapanties

230375.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the serenity arent any better, they are very soft and comfortable but the crotch is made for women only and the absorbant panels dont go far upenough in the front or the back. they are very delicate too. they will rip very aesily and if you are not careful you will put a finger thru them when you are putting them on. not absorbant enough for men or for any heavy duty wetting

Guest Guest_kris_*

the serenity arent any better, they are very soft and comfortable but the crotch is made for women only and the absorbant panels dont go far upenough in the front or the back. they are very delicate too. they will rip very aesily and if you are not careful you will put a finger thru them when you are putting them on. not absorbant enough for men or for any heavy duty wetting

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>