LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Almost Lost My Teddy

babykatie1

I was traveling recently and stayed in a hotel for a few nights. I almost always bring my teddy bear with me when I travel. I had to leave quickly for to meet some people and forgot to put my teddy away. He was under the covers still. I remembered part way through the day and was a little worried, but figured he would be fine.

When i returned to the room, now pretty late, my teddy bear was nowhere to be found. I looked under the bed, in the dresser, under the covers, i looked everywhere. I was ready to cry. I lost my teddy and I didn't know what to do. I decided that i would have to go down to the front desk and ask. I was shaking and I'm sure very red ^_^ . I explained that i was missing a stuffed bear. She said they had not found anything, but she would check with housekeeping when they came in. I went back to my room very sad.

About 45 minutes later, there was a knock on my hotel room door. I opened the door and it was the lady from the front desk with my teddy bear in her hands. She said that she had called housekeeping at home, and they told her that they had found my teddy. I thanked her very much.

Not only had my teddy been returned, but he had had a bath while he was away. I hugged my teddy again and smiled.