LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Weekend Away

Well, i'm going away for the weekend. I'll be gone about mid-Friday to Sunday night. My friends are coming up to visit, friends i've known longer than I know Mommy, and they've known about me being a baby girl for longer than Mommy knows me as well. Anyway, Mommy's using this time to humiliate me a bit, so i will be spending the entire weekend with my friends instead of with my lovely DailyDiaper family. Sorry.

So I almost didn't post this, 'cause i wanted to see if anyone would notice that the chatterbox stopped talking for like 2 or 3 days, but i figured i wouldn't make any of my friends worry.

I'll try to check my PM's periodically throughout the weekend on Mommy's phone, but no promises. Just so you know, if you need me... that's how you can get a hold of me.

I wont be on instant messenger either.

I'll sure miss you all though. *pouts*

-Sophie

Ah, Sunday evening has arrived.

I feel a bit stupid making this my third post in a row... but i thought perhaps some people would like to know how my weekend went.

I'm going to just list my least favorite of the events. 2 quart enema. That was probably the single most painful experience of my life (coming from a teen who has yet to have surgery or anything major happen to their body).

Anyway, if anyone wants to know more, feel free to ask.

-Sophie