LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ma, Usa Dl (ab?) Looking For Local Online People

I'd really like to meet some local people. I tend to be a bit on the socially shy side, so a social relationship which begins online is where I am looking to begin, but if the person is right, I do hope to eventually meet up in person. I can travel as far as the MBTA can take me. Check out my blog here if you want to discover some of my interests with regard to ab/dl and feel free to engage me in conversation about any of those topics.

While I would love to meet up with a special somebody who I might someday be able to call "mommy", I really want to try to meet some people first. Male or female, so long as you are open to conversation and getting to know me as I am in getting to know you, I'd like to communicate with you and hopefully feel comfortable enough to meet in person. Beyond that, who knows? I like to take things slow, so I really don't want to speculate beyond that, nor do I want to make any kind of suggestions not really knowing who you are or how I might relate to you.

I'm not really sure how much into AB land I want to go, but I'd love to give that a try eventually.

If any of this sounds interesting, please respond here or send me a PM.

• 1 month later...

I'd love to try to plan something, though I'm usually not the best at planning. Also, I have some interesting concerns with meeting people. (Read my blog here and you'll get some information about that.) Its probably a little safer meeting with a group, but that also poses some specific challenges for me. Nothing that can't be discussed and hammered out beforehand, though. If enough people are interested, I'll try to entertain the idea and discuss further with people. I'd rather reserve that conversation for "off the board" though. Send me a PM and I'll be happy to discuss further, or catch me in chat and I'll discuss there.