LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Uk Ab Nursery... Any Ideas

Hi there

Hope your doing ok. Can you recommend a good UK AB nursery? I have found several on the internet but I was wondering if anybody has actually been to one? Can recommend any?

Many Thanks

Nwest : )

I did post this on the Meeting Place Forum, but I think here will be a better place.

Thanks Guys :rolleyes:

hahah no ididn't, but i did some research, apparently there is one in az usa, i live in my own little world of oblivion, plus while i seem to be on this site a lot, i dont actually spend a lot of time looking at ab stuff, i mean theres this site, but lets face it a lot of the discussion on the board and in the chatroom, dont always have to do with ab stuff. Or if they do its talking about them from an adult standpoint... so it didn't surprise me that they existed persay, i just had never given any thought to it.

but i would guess, the enjoyment you get out of your visit to an ab nursery depends on the expectations you have when you go into the whole thing. If it doesn't live up to your expectations you may not enjoy it, however someone else may love it and go back many times due to their expectations being different.

I'd say the best course of action is to contact the purveyors of the establishment and in a VERY adult manner, discuss what it is you would like to experience, and what it is they feel comfortable supply to you. This way you will have communicated your desires and wishes and will know ahead of time how much of them can be fullfilled. But, if you find you do not enjoy yourself, before giving the nursery a negative review, remember you may not have enjoyed yourself solely because of your own inhibitions or subconscious thoughts/emotions that you never knew existed. That and having your fantasy come true is never going to be the same as you imagine. Sometimes its not at all what you imagined and quite unenjoyable, and sometimes its 100 times better than imagined.

There also seems to be on located originally in Ohio and operating out of Georgia now as well. they are located at www.diaperingyou.com and www.absitting.com.

Prices seem reasonable, but something just feels off about the site. I was hoping to find some feedback on them somewhere.

after some intense searching and clicking link after link i again on accident found the site

http://diapersrfun.com/Page.html

Hi there

Hope your doing ok. Can you recommend a good UK AB nursery? I have found several on the internet but I was wondering if anybody has actually been to one? Can recommend any?

Many Thanks

Nwest : )

I did post this on the Meeting Place Forum, but I think here will be a better place.

Thanks Guys :rolleyes:

nwest yes there are two. one is a club in London that meets once a mouth where all are diappy lovers, though I have never been. The other is a longstanding one I will try and find then on the net and let you know their E-mails.

nwest yes there are two. one is a club in London that meets once a mouth where all are diappy lovers, though I have never been. The other is a longstanding one I will try and find then on the net and let you know their E-mails.

nwest I have look through and found the longstanding place you can stay at it is called Mummy Hatels the E-mail is www.hbenterprises.co.uk. you can also get babby nappies, plastic pants and things. hopethis is helpfull.