LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Article In Canadian "alternative" Magazine

Theres this magazine called VICE put out in canada. Its an 'alternative' magazine, not in the sexual sense, but it has pretty cool articles about things you dont normally read about, and lots of music and book reviews.

Anyway, its a free magazine, kinda hard to find, but there was an article in the latest edition about 4 people, two guys two girls, aged 19-25 who on a dare donned diapers and did all they could to NOT poop. TO see who could last the longest without pooping.

They did things like eating mexican food, drinking smooth move tea, and whiskey, and coffee, andtaking other laxatives, and then mentioned drinking a salt water solution, apparently it works like a 'top down' enema so the article said.

Has anyone tried this? Does drinking like 20 oz of a salt water solution make yuou poop?

but anyway, i just thought it was nice to see that college aged students will still don diapers on a bet and it has nothing to do with ab/dl... but.. the article is actually a photo essay, its got like 15 pictures of the kids at different stages in the dare. So if you wanna see something funny, check out that article.

On a side note, in the same issue there is an article about how there has been found a correlation between massaging the prostate gland and reduced risk or prostate cancer... there was a conversation about masturbation and prostate cancer in another thread...

I think the magazines website is viceland.com maybe u can find the article there if you are interested

• 2 weeks later...

They did things like eating mexican food, drinking smooth move tea, and whiskey, and coffee, andtaking other laxatives, and then mentioned drinking a salt water solution, apparently it works like a 'top down' enema so the article said.

Has anyone tried this? Does drinking like 20 oz of a salt water solution make yuou poop?

That's quite a cocktail...sounds like it might be a little dangerous...

ever heard of "saline laxative"....go to your drugstore to find it on the shelves...

drinking water tends to make me go...as it gives the gut the necessary lubrication....

Dill Pickle

It might work for some people who are deprived of salt in their diet or who sweat a lot, but it could be deadly for someone with clogged arteries or a weak heart.

If you want to poop regular every day, and actually do something good for your body, use the Dr. Natura Colonix formula. It includes a fiber drink, herbs for getting rid of parasites in the intestines, and a tea that you drink just before going to bed. The tea makes you urinate in the middle of the night due to the senna leaf, uva ursi, and other diuretics in the formula. After a few days, you'll have a healthy dump every morning just after waking.

If you want to wet the bed without trying, do the Dr. Natura Colonix program while drinking dandelion tea during the day and wearing Japanese foot pads on your feet at night (in addition to wearing diapers). The dandelion tea is a powerful diuretic and is also good for the heart, kidneys, and liver. The Japanese foot pads seem to work on the lymphatic system and causes various accumulated wastes to be discharged from the whole body. In causing the discharge, it sometimes makes people wet the bed. It has done this for me several times in the past several months. Generally, the foot pads make me wet the bed when I first start using them after not using them for a while. I'm now using the footpads just once a week. Last time I wore them, I went to sleep dry and woke up with a soaked diaper without trying.

Short of making yourself unhealthy, the best way to wetting the bed is to drink plenty of water during the day. Get used to wetting in diapers rather than going in any other way. After many years of daily diapers, I can consciously wet the bed at night without having to fully wakeup. It's mostly about overcoming the guilt and fear associated with wearing diapers.

oh i dont want to wet the bed, and i am in no way interested in wearing often enough to 'unpotty train' my body. I dont mind that i have to stand up or knee to wet my diapies. My problem is that its hard to mess them. Its really nothing to do with being uncomfortable in diapies, but more i think jsut the fact that for hte past 23 years i've always used a toilet to go, so my body is conditioned to certain situations, and being inthe bedroom in a diaper just isnt one of those conditions.

well they weren't exactly in public, there were the four of them and probably 1-3 other people there to take the photos. but i understand what you mean, wearing a diaper gives them a sense of 'protection'

like 'ok even if i do lose control at least its in a diaper and not in my underwear."