LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pants

tenderheart

I'm not really a fan of plastic pants. They're okay... and usually prevent leaks (assuming i'm not laying on my back and end up really really wetting my diaper) but the view of just my diaper is so much cuter over the view of plastic pants as well. However, i do rather enjoy my locking ones... because i know how much more control Mommy gets over me.

-Sophie

I'm not really a fan of plastic pants. They're okay... and usually prevent leaks (assuming i'm not laying on my back and end up really really wetting my diaper) but the view of just my diaper is so much cuter over the view of plastic pants as well. However, i do rather enjoy my locking ones... because i know how much more control Mommy gets over me.

-Sophie

I like the way my diapers look too. but at night I would always leak, that's a pain. So it's nice not to worry. Also, the crinkle sound of plastic pants is nice too.

I side with you 100% on that. I'm a disoposable user, but occasionally i'll just wear a cloth diaper because i like the feel... but using it is too much clean up.

Anyway, for disposables, i really enjoy the look of them on me... i dont like it when it's concealed (assuming i'm privately secluded with Mommy... i'd obviously want concealment in public). So plastic panties are not really my thing, although i have 3 pairs.

-Sophie