LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Visabux - Payjr

BabyThorp

I had a really wonderful experience today. I have this credit card. It's called PayJr. and it's a VisaBux card. Basically it's a credit card for children. When my parent took away all my adult credit cards she gave me this one. I could have applied for it but they wouldn't give it to me until my parent signs up. When I log into the website I have chores that my parent has put on there and a dollar incentive for each chore. When I finish a chore I check it online and then it goes to my parent who verifies that I have done it and then I get a credit. When my credits total $10 I get an automatic deposit into my card from my parents bank account. I get to spend it like a credit card but my parent can see all the transactions that I make and can prohibit me from using certain stores if she wants. She can also suspend my card which has only happened once when I wouldn't cooperate in getting a spanking. Anyway, I forgot what my pin was and so I called up the information number on the back. That didn't really work because I didn't know what the pin was so I couldn't get anywhere. So eventually I got connected with the nicest customer service lady. She talked to me like I was a child. That's all that they get I suppose so they are used to talking to children but she talked to me like I was maybe 5. She asked me if my "mommy" was home. I told her she was. She asked to talk to my mommy so I took the phone to her. She talked to her but while I was there my mommy told the lady that I should do it because I needed practice talking to grown ups. She told her to talk very slowly and have me write down anything important. From that point on it was just a wonderful experience. I WAS a toddler. She talked to me like she was talking to a small child. She led me through everything and had me write things down. She would even spell them out for me. She was going so slowly that, I am embarrassed or maybe proud to admit, I got confused and she had to back up and dumb her instructions down to a 2 year old instead of a 5 year old. I absolutely loved it.

Some of you, I'm sure will think this is a story. It isn't. And do you know what?... I don't even care what they think. I'm sure they are a long way past hearing the Christmas bell jingle.

Baby

Archived