LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chinese Soldiers Wore Diapers At Opening Ceremony

this report is quite interesting... I really find the Chinese (the people who organised the ceremony) soooo naive and dumm!!!! I mean, they even admitted they did all those false thing (the girl singing, fireworks,etc.), they should feel ashamed of themselves!!! Well, this proves that anything is possible if you have power, and China has HUGE power! I felt almost affraid as I watched the opening ceremony, it was overwhelming... It reminded me of the opening ceremony in Berlin in 1936... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ievWXjssU_Y WATCH IT FOR YOURSELF!!!

:mellow:

I'm thinking diapers are becoming popular in Asia. A good news indeed.

this report is quite interesting... I really find the Chinese (the people who organised the ceremony) soooo naive and dumm!!!! I mean, they even admitted they did all those false thing (the girl singing, fireworks,etc.), they should feel ashamed of themselves!!! Well, this proves that anything is possible if you have power, and China has HUGE power!

So does shoving my dirty laundry into the closet before a friend arrive at my house considered cheating and disrepect? It just means that I can't keep my home neat all the time. China is not a perfect country, but do respect the fact that they care what westerners think, and they are doing all this for you (or to impress you).

I felt almost affraid as I watched the opening ceremony, it was overwhelming... It reminded me of the opening ceremony in Berlin in 1936... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ievWXjssU_Y WATCH IT FOR YOURSELF!!!

:mellow:

I'm surprised that the opening ceremony didn't reference any CCP stuffs or something political. The opening ceremony was mostly about classical Chinese culture. You have to know that Chinese people are EVERYWHERE, even in western countries.

Isn't it because we generally fear China in the first place without thinking why?