LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab Videos, What Do You Think Of Them?

Baby Bethany

I don't think she was enjoying herself much, her movements were a little rough and hasty. She was probably paid. You can kinda tell the difference between the girls that are really enjoying themselves and those who aren't...

~ moogle

I dont know. I thought most of the movements were rather childish... climbing into the crib... playing with the thingy on the wall. Babies dont have good motor skills.

But i do think she was making it a point to lift her shirt to expose the diaper. That was pronounced, and i didn't enjoy it.

I agree she didn't seem very "happy", and the setup in her room just looks a bit too authentic, but i wont write it off. She did okay, even if just for getting paid.

-Sophie

I dont know. I thought most of the movements were rather childish... climbing into the crib... playing with the thingy on the wall. Babies dont have good motor skills.

True.

But i do think she was making it a point to lift her shirt to expose the diaper. That was pronounced, and i didn't enjoy it.

I noticed this too... Kinda annoying...

I agree she didn't seem very "happy", and the setup in her room just looks a bit too authentic, but i wont write it off. She did okay, even if just for getting paid.

Yep...She didn't do a bad job...it just didn't seem like she was happy...

~ moogle

Guest Mandi Danielle

Oh I'm sure she was paid to do it. I have to say, I thought it was absolutely terrible. The way she kept lifting up her shirt ruined it. Aside from that, the way she played with the little toy was so, I dunno, rough, I guess. I can't think of a better word. She was a pretty girl, and that's about it.

But since baby's motor skills are not all that great, the movements would be rough. They just sort of slap at their toys. But the shirt thing was too irritating to bypass, and i also agree... she was probably paid.

-Sophie

I agree. The getting into the crib part was probably the best.

As for this new video, i have to once again say that there are so many more AB videos out there that are far worse. She's obviously not that into it either, but at least she looks like she's having more fun than the other girl.

-Sophie

• 3 weeks later...

For me, videos are okay as long as they're not oversexed--cheap, blatant sexuality reduces the baby elements to a gimmick. I also prefer imagining myself in the baby role to being a voyeur, and I want the hot person to be playing the parent role. Also, I want to see diapers, not penises or vaginas. So I guess it depends on the video.

This one I didn't really like...It seemed kind of forced...

This one I like...It doesn't look forced to me really. It's cute.

This one was okay too.

$0.02

~ moogle

I'll find Moogles video. Give me a few minutes.

As for my reviews, yeah, i agree... the second is the best. The first one did look extremely forced... like she's just trying too hard. The third one didn't look like she was trying too hard, but the cameraman was bugging the crap out of me! The second video was definently the best... and the baby talk was sure cute.

-Sophie

I agree Moogle, I think the second video was best too. I didn't like the toe sucking in the first one, looked phony. We can't do that like a real baby does, I think our legs are too long, lol.

Where can I find the video you did? I haven't watched it yet.

Beth

It's under the Baby Talk forum, Beth.

Here (click me) is the entire topic/poll and here (click me) is the direct video link.

It's not the real video, it's just an intro/"test run" video so i can see if people want me to move on to making the real thing, or if i'm just too boring for you guys :mellow:

And do you happen to know how to mark a vid 18+ only (that "I certify I'm of legal age" etc button that you hafta click before you can view the vid)? I had a minor subscribe to me - i removed and blocked him or course -, but I really wanna try to keep the chronological minors away from my vids...Even though they're non sexual, I don't want any bad press, you know?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jF0L5tDgpAs

There's Moogle's video. My favorite so far. ;)

-Sophie

:o:blush::P

~ moogle

It's under the Baby Talk forum, Beth.

Here (click me) is the entire topic/poll and here (click me) is the direct video link.

It's not the real video, it's just an intro/"test run" video so i can see if people want me to move on to making the real thing, or if i'm just too boring for you guys :mellow:

And do you happen to know how to mark a vid 18+ only (that "I certify I'm of legal age" etc button that you hafta click before you can view the vid)? I had a minor subscribe to me - i removed and blocked him or course -, but I really wanna try to keep the chronological minors away from my vids...Even though they're non sexual, I don't want any bad press, you know?

:o:blush::P

~ moogle

Well done on posting the video Moogle, that takes some courage!

I thought it came across well, very sincere.........much more sincere than the videos with models that I post on here. Yeah, cute!

Where do you plan on going from here?

Beth

Well done on posting the video Moogle, that takes some courage!

I thought it came across well, very sincere.........much more sincere than the videos with models that I post on here. Yeah, cute!

Where do you plan on going from here?

Beth

Thanks for the nice comments Beth! I'm planning on making my real video after I move. I'm kind of scared to upload it on Youtube though, because of chronological minors...That's why I ask if there's any way to mark my videos 18+...

~ moogle