LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

E-stim?

babyfur

I was curious if there's anyone else here that likes e-stim? I managed to get a hold of a PES unit from a garage sale(the guy claimed to be a doctor and I didn't want to pursue the subject any further) and I've been collecting different attatchments ever since. My favorites are the rectal pacifier, the the prostate stimulator, the penis ring and the butt plug. It may sound wierd "how can an electric shock be erotic?" but trust me, it does feel good especially if you don't have a choice in the matter ;)

I wouldn't recommend anything, as I haven't tried it, but I've heard that a urethral sound on one electrode and a butt plug on the other is about the ultimate in e-stim, since some of the signal crosses the prostate. I always wondered if there was some way to use one to encourage bladder contractions...

I wouldn't recommend anything, as I haven't tried it, but I've heard that a urethral sound on one electrode and a butt plug on the other is about the ultimate in e-stim, since some of the signal crosses the prostate. I always wondered if there was some way to use one to encourage bladder contractions...

In theory it's possible, apply an electrode to the area around the bladder and send a current through it and it would almost certainly cause some contractions. I've tried it with a sound and the sensation falls in that twilight zone between pleasure and pain that bdsm enthusiats know all too well. It's painful but at the same time incredibly erotic, with the electricity stimulating all the nerves in there directly. Same with the but plug. using them together would probably be fun, but like I said they make electrodes now that are designed to stimulate the prostate directly. Hands free orgasm anyone?

I have tried e-stim this year, bought a small ( 9v) Tens unit from the classifieds. It works with reusable gel pads that stick to your skin. You certainly have a collection of accesssories for yours. Did they all come with the unit at the garage sale? Where have you bought them ?

In theory it's possible, apply an electrode to the area around the bladder and send a current through it and it would almost certainly cause some contractions. I've tried it with a sound and the sensation falls in that twilight zone between pleasure and pain that bdsm enthusiats know all too well. It's painful but at the same time incredibly erotic, with the electricity stimulating all the nerves in there directly. Same with the but plug. using them together would probably be fun, but like I said they make electrodes now that are designed to stimulate the prostate directly. Hands free orgasm anyone?