LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not Makin Much Money Whut Should I Buy?

Hey guys I am a young guy who is not makin much money right now. Whut could i buy that is affordable yet fun (absorbant, wont leak, looks good, feels good. )And where can I buy it. I have talked with a lady at a medical supply store who can get me a case of Moilicare super plus for 75$ is that good. right now i use depends and have been using them for about 4 years now and there not that good and very boreing.

I personally like the Walmart brand. only 10 bucks, I have had no problem with them. Most other store brands are cloth, and most AB's or DL's don't like them, but if you have no choice, they use whatever they can get. Save your money and get some online, or if you want get those for 75 dollars.

from what i've seen when looking for diapies, that seems like a pretty good price assuming the case has at least 70 diapies in it.. anything less and i'd say no.. not so much... but thats just me..

if you are running low on money you might want to forgoe diapies for a few months and save up so you can truely afford to buy the case.... just a thought as we do it a lot.

from what i've seen when looking for diapies, that seems like a pretty good price assuming the case has at least 70 diapies in it.. anything less and i'd say no.. not so much... but thats just me..

if you are running low on money you might want to forgoe diapies for a few months and save up so you can truely afford to buy the case.... just a thought as we do it a lot.

Ha ha forgoe diapers. I can only do that if im in a special mood. I cant go to bed without wearin a diaper I sometimes feel like a bedwetter who has to wear them. So forgoing is out of the picture.

if you wear for need that is different. I only suggested it as i'm not sure the extent of you need to wear. I know my daddy and i sometimes have months where money is tight, so instead of getting the diapers and not having the money, we just put a little away, ten or fifteen dollars per paycheck until we can afford to buy the brand we want and like, instead of 'settling' or being to tight on money..

but if it is a medical need sometimes i've heard of insurance helping to pay for them. If not, well then, i dunno what to tell ya.... I guess you'll just have to buy em and see if it works for you financially.. of you could always go for cloth, initially is an expensive investment but it pays off in the end...

I personally like the Walmart brand. only 10 bucks, I have had no problem with them. Most other store brands are cloth, and most AB's or DL's don't like them, but if you have no choice, they use whatever they can get. Save your money and get some online, or if you want get those for 75 dollars.

I second this recommendation. Make sure you get the maximum absorbency Assurance briefs. IMHO, they're much better than Depends. My only complaint is the tapes could be stickier -- just a small amount of powder on the diaper will cause them to pop, so ya have to be careful if you like powder.

Bambino's White are outta stock on Mediums. You only get 48 a case. I would go with the Moli's 56 case, make sure that it is the Supers for sure though..that's cheaper than I can buy mine in a medium, boy am I glad I'm a small! You might wanna look at Secure X-Plus too! Tranquility ATN's might get ya though as well.