LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looks Like A Good Time To Start Here

We created our account some months ago but with the present weather here (rain is pooring down <_< ) it seems a good moment to introduce ourselves.

We are a little AB family from the Netherlands. Our family counts 3 persons:

Daddy Mike

I'm a 48 y.o. male. I'm a DL for over 30 years now and I wear diapers both for need and fun almost 24/7. A few years ago I met Baby Ella (see her description) in one of the dutch diaperclubs and we became good friends. She introduced me in the world of ageplay and I liked it very much. From that time I began to work on my "daddy-skills". After a while we borh met Honeybee and we became good friends too. From that moment we all played together and started visiting the diaperclubs as a AB-family. Due to the unusual combination (one daddy and two diapergirls in full real live view) we became pretty wellknown in our country's ABDL community. I love to play and go out with my two little girls and I buy lots of AB clothing for both of them. I'm allways scouting the world for new diaperbrands or types for my lovely girls to try.

Baby Honeybee

I'm a 26 y.o. female. I'm suffering from a disease that makes live very tough for me from time to time. Due to that I have to wear diapers at night (reallife bedwetter). I found out wearing diapers gave me a feeling of great safety and comfort and I discovered AB lifestyle. From that time I started wearing on daytime occasionally and I started visiting one of Hollands diaperclubs. There I met Mike and Ella and became friends with them. We started dating more and more and became very close friends. Besides AB buddy's Mike and Ella are good friends that help me out sorting out things that are unable for me to do in daily life. Mike bought me lots of AB outfits. We started posting photoseries on the internet. The positive comments I get help me to remain a good mental and physical condition. So they help me to cope with my disease as a kind of therapy ;) I'm a 100% AB girl.

Baby Ella

I'm a 26 y.o. female. I'm 50% AB and 50% DL and also like BDSM games. I met Mike in one of the dutch diaperclubs and started talking to him. we found out we had an astonishing lot in common regarding our feelings towards wearing and using diapers and we became good friends. Mike and I started to date on a regular basis. After a while we met Honeybee and we formed our AB family. Due to my work I can't appear on internet very much so you won't find any pictures of me. I started wearing diapers again at age 16 after beeing a bedwetter till age 14. I love to go out in public while wearing diapers. One of the things I like most is the chance of beeing caught in public. That's why Mike allways thinks of new ways to confront the public with my diapered bum. :D

This account will mostly be occupied by Mike and Honeybee. We hope to meet lots of new online friends B)