LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suppositories

I have to recommend Liquid Glycerin Suppositories. As the name states, the glycerin is in liquid form, already to go to work. With regular suppositories, the glycerin is encased in a wax and you have to wait, after you insert it, for your body's heat to melt the wax and release the glycerin.

Glycerin suppositories usually take 15-30 minutes (or more) to work. The Liquid Glycerin ones work within 5 minutes.

StephyKate

The liquid gylcerine I've had has been in a little tube - more like a mini-enema. I've also tried the glycerine and other types as well. Dulcolax is very expensive while the glycerine is much cheaper. I'm thinking they react differently with different people (and maybe depending on the 'condition' of your bowel at the time).

If you're just looking to develop an overpowering need to poop, then give it a shot. You can get most types at any pharmacy or supermarket (I've found them most places even without a pharmacy in the grocery store).

I've used them as often as once a week or once in a while a couple days in a row. I can see where you could develop the need to use them from overuse, so be cautious.

As a one time use, I can't possibly imagine a problem, but then I don't get paid to give medical advice either!

Good luck, have poop - have fun!

I quess that begs the next question.

Which suppositories are everyones favorite?

Especially when comparing glcerin to ducalax

Oh, it all comes out in the end... :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

seriously, I haven't noticed much difference...others will, I'm sure, have a preference. Is it body chemistry? How bound up you are to start with? I don't know...

• 2 weeks later...

Ive used suppositorys in the past... Have had enema's too

But want to ask, how does it effect you when using a buttplug straight after a suppository or enema is aministrated??

Is it as simple as you cant expell, therefore the pain and cramps are more intense and dont go away??

Who's tried this? How did it feel?

Ive used suppositorys in the past... Have had enema's too

But want to ask, how does it effect you when using a buttplug straight after a suppository or enema is aministrated??

Is it as simple as you cant expell, therefore the pain and cramps are more intense and dont go away??

Who's tried this? How did it feel?

May wantto go to the DD survey page and read the responses to the banana enema. Effects I would think are pretty simular.

I prefer suppositories over a enema. Enemas produce more leaks.