LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Free Large Diapers In Northern Michigan

Guest neo52450

Too bad people in the lower peninsula consider "Northern Michigan' to be the northern part of the lower peninsula. Technically speaking, us Yoopers from the Upper Peninsula are technically in "Northern Michigan"...oh well...would have been nice to pick those up (too far away)

-Sky

Guest neo52450

I know what you mean... Its kinda like when I'm downstate and I am asked where I live I say northern michigan, meaning northern lower michigan. But around here were I"m at if were talking about going up north we mean the U.P. Michigan is really messed up a little....

also like that kid rock song "All Summer Long".... Northern Michigan in the song refers to the area by me where he now owns a cabin on a lake. and when he is up, you know it cause of the fireworks and the amount of people there...

• 9 months later...

hi this is the guy from kalamazoo who was going to take those larges off your hands last year.

just wondering......are they gone now?

signed,

running out in kalamazoo

john

I know what you mean... Its kinda like when I'm downstate and I am asked where I live I say northern michigan, meaning northern lower michigan. But around here were I"m at if were talking about going up north we mean the U.P. Michigan is really messed up a little....

also like that kid rock song "All Summer Long".... Northern Michigan in the song refers to the area by me where he now owns a cabin on a lake. and when he is up, you know it cause of the fireworks and the amount of people there...