LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Reminder For Me

Don't worry. Just come on here often enough, and you'll notice the topic when everything starts. Or maybe I'll make a new topic, just to have some seperation between the idea and the actual event.

Anyway, have you thought of something else that might help? Or any specific rules I should apply (when to change etc.)?

I'm not sure yet what would be the best idea, but I still have some time. Anyway, I was thinking that maybe I should only get to change after I'm done studying for the day, but that may be a problem if I split up my hours, or if things get messy early on, or if I need to go to the store in the middle of a studying session (for food or something needed for studying). On the other hand, it would make me do the things I want to have done that day as fast as I can. Or force me to plan things out decent enough. Like I would have to make sure I don't need to interrupt my session for anything ridiculous.

Very true. I agree.

I personally dont have any new ideas. I'm braindead right now. Thinking is just too much effort for a summer vacation... and I technically should still be writing my Abby story... which requires more thinking.

I'll check back every so often, promise.

-Sophie

my thoughts, and hope I don't get flamed for this, just a thought.

put your diapers away, unplug your internet lose the distractions and focus on studying, when you pass your exams then give yourself a nice reward, be it it diapered or what ever you enjoy.

*takes a flamethrower to timmyc*

:giljotiini: <They had no other dramatic death icons...

Kidding. It's a possibility. But honestly the deprivision of my internet and baby stuff would only make me anxious and irritated... which would further distract me. That's just me though.

-Sophie

my thoughts, and hope I don't get flamed for this, just a thought.

put your diapers away, unplug your internet lose the distractions and focus on studying, when you pass your exams then give yourself a nice reward, be it it diapered or what ever you enjoy.

I don't know how you people do that. If I can't relax during my exams, I'll get stressed out, and that only leads to terrible exams. Being at an exam unprepared but relaxed is highly preferable to being there totally stressed out. I've had one black out, that's more than enough for me. So, no thanks, that is possibly the worst advice you can give. At least to me.

Not to mention that wearing diapers constantly, as opposed to when I want to wear them, will be a good reminder. I think I already explained that.

On top of that, I NEED my internet to study. In fact, I need internet to do just about anything... I need it for my exam schedule, for examples of exam questions, to know where I have to be, to know which parts I don't need to study. To have access to course material. And of course to relax too.

SO the point of taking notes it the idea that in writing something down a person will remember it better. IT doesn't matter if all the notes are online through the professors webpage, what matters if that you know what information is important and what is not in a lecture. If you cannot discern the necessary information from all that is given then there is no point in even trying to study. Because you will end up studying either all the wrong information or all the non essential information. ANd dont say ALL the information is important, after nearly 170 semester hours of classes, i know that is not true. In any field.

Also, i would not recommend taking breaks to go to the store or get food while studying, this will only distract you even more. Rather make sure you have EVERYTHING you need, right down to paperclips and wet wipes for any food spills. There are a million to one excuses for while you have to stop studying.

As for needing the internet to study, You dont. Take adequate notes, have your text books there, download all the information you need before and then turn off the internet.

SO far, all i have seen is excuses why you can't study. So there aren't any study groups.... START one! So you know everyone in your class, thats fine but you also know which ones are the devoted studiers and which ones will only be distracted and a distraction to you.

I"m not being mean when i say all i see is excuses, i've been there, i hardly ever studied through high school and a large portion of university, until i had to pay for it myself, and realized what a gigantic waste of money it is to be there and not take advantage of all it has to offer.

you can wear diapers whenever you want, however you want, but unless you can motivate yourself to study, you never will, diaper or no.

That's true, Sarah, I do make too many excuses even to myself. But that is exactly why I thought of this scenario and the point of this thread. Because I need to remind myself that I need to study, and I'm seeing if I can do that through diapers.

I still disagree on the notes. I'm still convinced that paying attention in class is far superior to taking notes. You're in a class to learn anyway, to get an explanation with the text book in case you don't understand something. If you just want to memorise everything, you might as well not go to class and do it on your own, it goes faster that way. Mind you, I'm not saying notes can't be useful, but that's not what I go to class for.

I'll try to keep the computer off of the internet workspaces while I study. Turning off the actual connection is possible, but rather pointless since I can just reactivate it when I want to anyway.

No, not all information is important, but I'm not very good at making such things obvious in notes, heck, I'm not good at taking notes at all. That's part of the reason why I stick to text-books and slides and such, I do fine with those.

And you can be as mean as you want, as long as you have a valid point, sarah_ab.