LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby By Hypnosis

isky

Well, this has long been a fantasy of mine. I can read about it in stories and books but it's time to explore this.

In the long run, having experienced it myself it's something I may like to learn to do, but right now I'm looking to be the subject.

I'm sure that the fantasy and the reality don't quite match up. I still want to make it real.

I really want to do this with actual people not by mp3's and scripts of dubious quality from various sites. I'm not fussed about a male, female or couple hypnotist. There are limits which are otherwise open to negotiation and I expect us to talk a great deal first.

But I'm very serious in my desire to talk and quickly move to meeting someone. Only way to find out if there is a spark, some rapport for this to work. Hopefully it will lead to lots of fun and games.

I'm a bicurious dl that enjoys the humilation and control aspects of regression and being babied. I can be little boy or girl - I'm quite fond of sissy fantasies. I'm in the SW of England. I'm willing and able to travel across country for this.

Hopefully somebody out there has the skills and an interest in this, lets chat! If not, maybe there are people that would like to talk about the subject. (And I'd prefer it not to be a cyberwank, I'd like to talk, erm, technical aspects if thats the right word)

Well, this has long been a fantasy of mine. I can read about it in stories and books but it's time to explore this.

In the long run, having experienced it myself it's something I may like to learn to do, but right now I'm looking to be the subject.

I'm sure that the fantasy and the reality don't quite match up. I still want to make it real.

I really want to do this with actual people not by mp3's and scripts of dubious quality from various sites. I'm not fussed about a male, female or couple hypnotist. There are limits which are otherwise open to negotiation and I expect us to talk a great deal first.

But I'm very serious in my desire to talk and quickly move to meeting someone. Only way to find out if there is a spark, some rapport for this to work. Hopefully it will lead to lots of fun and games.

I'm a bicurious dl that enjoys the humilation and control aspects of regression and being babied. I can be little boy or girl - I'm quite fond of sissy fantasies. I'm in the SW of England. I'm willing and able to travel across country for this.

Hopefully somebody out there has the skills and an interest in this, lets chat! If not, maybe there are people that would like to talk about the subject. (And I'd prefer it not to be a cyberwank, I'd like to talk, erm, technical aspects if thats the right word)

I always wondered what it would be like to be hynotised as "Little Me." Seems like it would be fun to try :)

I always wondered what it would be like to be hynotised as "Little Me." Seems like it would be fun to try :)

Maybe someday I'll have the experience to do that too. But i think its much more sensible to start at the other end of the scale :)

Met a lot of people at munches and clubs, but ABDL and Hypnotism don't seem to be sociable fetishes.. I will find them :D