LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help How Do I Find The Diapers Neaded To Do Things In?

Neaded to do things in...hmmm. Well, to be honest with you, I'm not totally sure. And I don't not reellie no Wy U want 2 doo thatt every tym U wanna go 2 da bathrome, assooming U akshoolly doo. Now if you just need to know how to find diapers, the first thing you do is NOT post "HELP, HOP DO I FIND THE DIAPERS NEADED TO DO THINGS IN?" and assume everyone got what you were looking for in the title and not put anything in the actual post. Because if you were to do that, you might get a few smartasses to reply to your posts just because they were bored and had nothing better to do. I'm not gonna lie to you, they probably aren't going to post the nicest things either, but wow are they usually funny. Especially when one of the replies is talking about the very thing it is describing. Well, if there is anything else you will be neading, let me know. Also, tell us more about this Bathrome thing, it sounds interesting...is it french, it sounds french....I'll bet you it is. "Oui Oui au Bathrome!"

Anyway, I wish you luck in whatever it is you are looking for, which should be an english class.

help anny one help me where do i find them?

REPLY PLZ

Don't listen to these other people, there are only three ways to get a "Diaper to do things in" and they are as follows:

1) Go into Subway and order a foot long teriyaki chicken sub. When the person serving asks "What bread would like that on" you say "I want it on a foot long diaper to do things in".

2) You make a tv ad in which you say "My name's Barack Obama, and I approve this message" you then show some footage of John McCain, your voice over should say something like "John McCain says he will lower taxes, but........HE WEARS A GREAT BIG FUCKING DIAPER TO DO THINGS IN!!!"

3) You hire a Pavarotti costume and visit the local shopping mall. Stand in the most crowded area and sing (in your best operatic voice) I........NEED........A DIAPER........A DIIIIIAAAPER.......TOOOOO.......DOOOO......THIIIIIINGS.........IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!

Wipe your forehead with a handkerchief and bow!

Beth

Don't listen to these other people, there are only three ways to get a "Diaper to do things in" and they are as follows:

1) Go into Subway and order a foot long teriyaki chicken sub. When the person serving asks "What bread would like that on" you say "I want it on a foot long diaper to do things in".

2) You make a tv ad in which you say "My name's Barack Obama, and I approve this message" you then show some footage of John McCain, your voice over should say something like "John McCain says he will lower taxes, but........HE WEARS A GREAT BIG FUCKING DIAPER TO DO THINGS IN!!!"

3) You hire a Pavarotti costume and visit the local shopping mall. Stand in the most crowded area and sing (in your best operatic voice) I........NEED........A DIAPER........A DIIIIIAAAPER.......TOOOOO.......DOOOO......THIIIIIINGS.........IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!

Wipe your forehead with a handkerchief and bow!

Beth

*gigglesnort!!!*