LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Diaper Saved Me Today!

Hi there!

I'm not much of a talker but I have looked in these forums for the last two months now reading the topics and soaking in all the information. I decided to gain my "Independance" from the toilet on no day other than July 4th and have been 24/7 ever since. Enjoying the freedom of every minute so far. :lol:

Anyway my topic says it all pretty much. I work in a nice noisy warehouse driving a forklift for none other than Walmart. I haven't had the chance to try the euro style diapers yet so my main preference has been what I can find around the local stores. I know a lot of people have said that the Depends brand isnt what it used to be and I cant say what the old style were as far as compared to the current style. But I have grown rather fond of the Overnights with the 3 tapes on each side and I usually use either a Boost or a Tena heavy for a little extra absorption. Anyway I've been having some stomach problems due to some food I ate two nights ago and was driving along on my forklift when I had a bowel movement hit me just out of nowhere. Sufficing to say, had it not been for my diaper, a lot more than a slight smell would have been the outcome.

Very impressed with how well it held in the odor and all and if anyone out there is looking for a good recommendation to them, then count me as one. Anyways take care and stay dry. :D

Diapers have saved me once about a week ago...

I sleep with a diaper on, not because I need to, but it helps put me to sleep.

Well, After I woke up I was just hanging out with my diaper on, when out of nowhere, I had a nice little fart cramp.

Me being the gentleman that I am, I push the fart out... Well, to make it simple, it wasn't a fart at all. If it wasn't for the Diaper, my girlfriend would have killed me when she would discover that the bed sheets and matress needed cleaned.

I was amased how well my diaper held up, but I was grossed out at the same time.... Shit is very hard to clean off your ass when it doesnt have anywhere to go....

Diapers have saved me once about a week ago...

I sleep with a diaper on, not because I need to, but it helps put me to sleep.

Well, After I woke up I was just hanging out with my diaper on, when out of nowhere, I had a nice little fart cramp.

Me being the gentleman that I am, I push the fart out... Well, to make it simple, it wasn't a fart at all. If it wasn't for the Diaper, my girlfriend would have killed me when she would discover that the bed sheets and matress needed cleaned.

I was amased how well my diaper held up, but I was grossed out at the same time.... Shit is very hard to clean off your ass when it doesnt have anywhere to go....

It's not hard to clean if you use wipes. And, it's definitely easier than if you're not wearing a diaper. I have had accidents, and I've had to throw away underwear. Disposible diaper + wipes is the best combination for accidents.

• 3 weeks later...

Too funny. Heck of a shart. :)

Just take a shower... You're at home.