LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Me - Form Oz Just To Say Hello

Posting for the first time in a long time, so I am going to introduce myself.

Well, to start, I have been into this lifestyle all of my life (Not going to change). I was born male and have always felt female. This is something I hope to remedy someday. But I also feel like I have missed out on an important part of any girl's life. The part where she is an innocent baby growing and learning to be a girl. I hope to experience this by getting involved in this community. I already have the experience of wearing diapers due to a disability and now it feels right to take on the baby role as well. In this time I have been with only 1 person who have ever really "been" with me in the lifestyle choice. The one was probably the dearest to me, because he was the perfect man for me. He treated me just like a baby (and was helping me become more of a baby-girl (or sissy) because that’s what he wanted), and I loved him and did everything he wanted in return.

Anyways! Aside from my obvious interest in what we all like, I enjoy the simple pleasures in life like games (all types!), art, and music. I love places like museums, zoo and galleries. Not a big fan of reading, I am kind of fast paced so I don't like sitting still for very long, especially reading really big books.

I love the outdoors.

Lets see lets seee.. what else.. Oh yes, something that comes up alot: if you decide to message me, please don’t let it be fetish driven. As I explained I am not sexual about this in anyway, I like conversation, ideas and personality. Not the mindless sexual fetishes of others. I know it seems harsh, but that’s the way it is with me.

Welp! I'm done. Hope to make some new friends or so

:badmood::Crylol:

Posting for the first time in a long time, so I am going to introduce myself.

Well, to start, I have been into this lifestyle all of my life (Not going to change). I was born male and have always felt female. This is something I hope to remedy someday. But I also feel like I have missed out on an important part of any girl's life. The part where she is an innocent baby growing and learning to be a girl. I hope to experience this by getting involved in this community. I already have the experience of wearing diapers due to a disability and now it feels right to take on the baby role as well. In this time I have been with only 1 person who have ever really "been" with me in the lifestyle choice. The one was probably the dearest to me, because he was the perfect man for me. He treated me just like a baby (and was helping me become more of a baby-girl (or sissy) because that’s what he wanted), and I loved him and did everything he wanted in return.

Anyways! Aside from my obvious interest in what we all like, I enjoy the simple pleasures in life like games (all types!), art, and music. I love places like museums, zoo and galleries. Not a big fan of reading, I am kind of fast paced so I don't like sitting still for very long, especially reading really big books.

I love the outdoors.

Lets see lets seee.. what else.. Oh yes, something that comes up alot: if you decide to message me, please don’t let it be fetish driven. As I explained I am not sexual about this in anyway, I like conversation, ideas and personality. Not the mindless sexual fetishes of others. I know it seems harsh, but that’s the way it is with me.

Welp! I'm done. Hope to make some new friends or so

:badmood::Crylol:

Ok I'm not trying to be picky but i swear you copied and pasted a good chunk of my introduction in your introduction. The part about feeling female and being disabled is straight from mine word for word. If it's true i'm glad to find someone who shares the way i fell as well but realy wish you would have used your own wording more.

Otherwise welcokme i'm new here as well.