LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Redemption

When Judy awoke, she was paralyzed. She tried to move her arms and legs, but they wouldn’t budge. She could see that she was in her room back at the Johanson’s, but somehow she seemed to be floating above it all. She wasn’t in her crib or on the changing table. She could see both of them clearly. Was she going mad?

Judy’s heart began to pound. She couldn’t be dead, could she? No, that didn’t make any sense. If she were dead and having an out of body experience, she would be able to see her own body. Clearly, her sight was betraying her. Maybe if she closed her eyes, she could use her other senses to figure out what was happening.

Her senses of smell and taste did her little good in her paralyzed state, and it was too quiet to rely on her hearing. The only option left for Judy was to rely on her sense of touch. Judy could feel the bulky diaper between her legs, but she felt no other clothing. She remembered losing her diaper at the club, so Jim and Jane must have brought her back home, removed her clothes and placed her in a new diaper.

Judy could also feel objects wrapped around her wrists, ankles, knees, elbows and waist. These items were slender and rough, almost leathery. They were wrapped tightly, as though they were meant to strap her in place, and she could tell that they were holding her legs securely beneath her and her arms straight out to either side. “That’s it!” Judy thought, opening her eyes. “They must be leather straps.” That explained why she couldn’t move her arms and legs, but what about her head.

Closing her eyes again, Judy focused on her head and neck. She could feel something hard going from her shoulders to her chin, holding her neck in place. “It must be a neck-brace” Judy determined. “So, I’m not paralyzed after all. But why am I here, and why don’t I remember being put in this contraption.”

Judy thought back upon her night. She remembered meeting the old man and being offered the job. After that, things got a little fuzzy. “Wait, did I go out for some fresh air?” Judy remembered now. Not wanting to face the crowd that had just mocked her for losing her diaper, she had stepped outside to catch some fresh air. It was then that she walked around the corner and saw… she walked around the corner and saw… she saw… Why was her mind going blank?

Wait, she saw her father on a hospital bed! No, that couldn’t be right. Her father was dead. But she did see something that reminded her of her father. What was it? It was those two boys shooting up!

Judy gasped. What had she done? She stole from Jim and Jane to feed her addiction, to partake in something that she had not been faced with in two years. They had taken her into their home, and she repaid them by stealing from them to feed her habit. Tears began to stream from Judy’s eyes. No wonder they placed her in this contraption. Why should they ever trust her again?

Judy cried violently for over an hour. When she finally calmed down, she noticed an alarm clock on the dresser, which had been moved next to the toy chest. It was 10 a.m. At least she would have a chance to talk to Jim and Jane soon and apologize for her behavior.

An hour went by, every minute of which seemed like an eternity. Why weren’t they coming for her? Judy was beginning to realize the severity of her mistake. How long had she been hanging like this? How long did they intend to keep her up here?

Three more hours went by, and Judy’s bladder was beginning to burn. At first she resisted the urge, but then she remembered the diaper and let it go. She could feel the urine overflow and drip down the side of her leg. She was beginning to feel desperate. Were Jim and Jane even home?

Upstairs, Judy heard some music playing. It was Jim’s band. So, they were home, they were just ignoring her. Judy knew that she should be angry about this, but she also knew that she had brought this punishment upon herself. She began to sob violently again.

Four more hours went by before the band stopped playing. Judy had wet herself a second time and was actively resisting the need to defecate when Jim walked into the room. Her arms and legs were numb, and she had cried herself horse. She had spent the last 10 hours trying to decide how to explain her actions from the previous night, only to have her mind go blank at the sight of Jim’s stern face.

Jim stood at Judy’s feet looking up at her with his hands on his hips. “I see that Ms. Persecution Complex is awake. Explain to me why Jane and I shouldn’t put you on a bus home right this second.”

“I’m sorry” Judy wept. Her mouth was dry and she had a difficult time talking. “I don’t know what else to say. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.”

“Sorry isn’t going to cut it. Why didn’t you come to us when you felt the urge to use again?” Jim yelled.

“I didn’t think that you would understand. I didn’t think…”

Jim interrupted her. “That’s right, you didn’t think. You entered our car without permission, you stole from Jane’s purse and you ran right back to the habit that sent you to prison for two years.”

“I was feeling so lonely, so desperate…” Judy tried to explain.

“Then why didn’t you come to us? We have spent our time and money over the last week trying to get you to trust us, but you still won’t open up.”

“I’m sorry, Daddy. It won’t happen again” Judy cried. “Please don’t send me back. I’ll just end up in prison again.”

Jim sighed. “Jane wants to send you back to San Francisco. She doesn’t believe that you can be trusted once our children come back, and frankly, I’m inclined to agree.”

Judy gasped aloud. “Please don’t. I’ll do anything to make it up to you. I’ll do anything to earn your trust again.”

“I’d like to believe you, but you are going to have to prove it. I’ll let you down, and then we will talk it over some more.”

Jim unstrapped Judy’s legs and waist, then used a step ladder to reach her arms. He gently helped her down. Judy was weak on her feet, and she had a hard time standing. Her stomach was growling, and she desperately needed to use the bathroom. Jim seemed to sense her need. As he removed the neck-brace, he gave her instructions.

“I’m going to talk to Jane. There is a bathroom two doors down, on the opposite side of the laundry room. A towel is waiting for you. Clean yourself up and throw away that used diaper. I want you sitting on the bed waiting for me when I get back.”

Judy nodded, and on her way out the door, she got a glimpse of what she had been suspended on. It was a large, wooden cross with leather straps in opportune places. It was secured to the wall by two metal braces. She couldn’t help but wonder how Jane and Jim had managed to get her up there. They would have needed help, which made her wonder how many other people had seen her naked.

Judy used the bathroom, then took a long, hot shower. She could hear Jim and Jane arguing upstairs, though she couldn’t make out their words. They had stopped by the time that Judy turned off the water. After drying off, Judy returned to her bedroom. She sat naked on the edge of the crib waiting for Jim to return, all the while suppressing the urge to cry.

After another half an hour, Jim entered the bedroom. “It was a hard sell, but Jane and I have worked out an agreement.” Judy was silent, with her head turned toward the ground. “We have tried to get you to open up using trust, now we are going to try using discipline and submission. These terms are non-negotiable. You can either agree to them, or we can drive you to the bus station now. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Daddy” Judy replied.

“First, until you decide to open up to us, you are no longer allowed to talk like an adult. If you are going to act like a child, then we are going to treat you like one.” Judy nodded, though a tear ran down her cheek. “Second, for the next week, you are not allowed to walk like a normal person. You are to crawl like a baby. If, after a week, we feel as though you have shown us enough deference and desire for forgiveness, then we will allow you to walk again.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Third, neither Judy nor I will engage in intimate relations with you until we feel as though we can trust you again.”

Judy nodded, but that rule stung her a little. She had a strong libido, and the sex had been amazing ever since she arrived.

“Finally, we are going to do something about your sleeping arrangements. Jane doesn’t trust you not to steal from us again, so you will need to be under constant supervision.”

The final order caused a river of tears to form in Judy’s eyes. Before last night’s incident, she had never stolen from anyone before. She had no intention of ever doing it again, but she didn’t know how to convince Jane of this. “I’ll do whatever it takes, Daddy. Is that all?”

“No, those are Jane’s demands. You still have to deal with mine” Jim replied. “Jane thinks that you can be rehabilitated through psychological methods. I prefer discipline, humility and a healthy dose of corporal punishment. I want you to lie on the center of the crib with your stomach facing the mattress.”

Judy did as she was told. Jim took two pieces of silk rope and bound Judy’s hands, one to each side of the crib. He then placed a diaper beneath her, tucking it under her abdomen and leaving it hanging from the edge of the bed. Jim produced a leather crop from the top drawer of the dresser, along with two leather cuffs and a metallic bar. He placed the cuffs around Judy’s ankle before attaching them to the metal bar. With the spreader bar in place, Jim struck Judy’s ass with the crop 15 times, each one harder than the last.

The crop hurt far worse than the leather paddle that Jim and Jane had previously used to discipline her. It left her with a stinging sensation all along her backside that would last for hours, and Jim had been far more brutal than he had been before. Judy tried to hold back her tears, but the effort was useless.

Jim walked over to the dresser and put away the crop. He then produced a bottle of baby oil. Judy was relieved to see that he was going to use the oil to sooth some of her pain. She was taken aback, however, when Jim dropped his pants and boxers, then dripped a very small amount of the oil on his manhood.

“I thought that you were not going to be intimate with me” Judy said.

“You are not allowed to talk as an adult, young lady. Do you want another spanking?” Judy shook her head. “This is not going to be intimate, but rather punishment.” Jim walked behind Judy and positioned himself. She could feel the tip of his erect cock brush up against the starburst of her anus. Judy took a deep breath as Jim’s rock hard member entered her rectum.

In all of Judy’s years of sexual exploration, she had never experienced anal sex. It hurt, but it also sent shivers down Judy’s body. She couldn’t help but feel naughty, and she was beginning to enjoy the punishment. It seemed to fill her in a way that vaginal intercourse didn’t, though she would have preferred the latter.

Jim had deliberately used only a small amount of lube. He wanted Judy to feel every inch of him inside her. Experience had taught him that anal sex could be quite pleasurable, but it could also be painful. Judy needed to learn that there would be consequences to her actions, and this was her first big lesson.

When Jim’s groin pushed against Judy’s swollen ass, it amplified the pain of his invasion of her rectal cavity. Judy couldn’t help but wince and bite her bottom lip. This continued for 20 minutes, with Jim thrusting continuously harder. Finally, he released his seed inside of her and pulled out slowly. Judy was relieved that the pain was over, but secretly wished that it had continued a little longer.

Jim did not immediately fasten the diaper around her, but instead put his boxers and pants back on. Judy could feel his semen dripping out of her anus and running down her outer labia. It seemed to coat her vagina, and she could tell that it was dripping down onto the diaper. She was reflecting on that sensation when there was a knock at the door. “Come in” Jim said.

Judy turned around as best she could and saw two of Jim’s bandmates entering the room with a large, metal cage. She immediately felt both mortified and embarrassed, as she realized that her diaper was still down. “Daddy,” she cried out, hoping to bring Jim’s attention to the situation.

“Not now, dear. Daddy has to install your new bed” Jim replied.

“So, this is what Jim meant by humility” Judy thought before burying her face in the crib. She could feel the blood rushing to her face, and she knew that she must be bright red.

“Where would you like this?” Jacob said. He was the drummer, and Judy had noticed before burying her face that he was still wearing his cat ears and collar.

“There’s not a lot of room left, but I guess we can put it at the base of the cross. Thanks for loaning this to us” Jim replied.

“No problem. I’ve got several” replied Jacob, sticking out his tongue to tease Jim.

“You need to angle it more” said Jennifer, the transvestite bassist. With a slight tilt in angle, the cage slid right into the room.

“Good job guys” came a voice from the hall. It was Jerry, the lead guitarist/sadist, who was obviously happy with his supervising of the project.

With the doorway clear, the band all entered the room. “This must be Judy” said Jerry before smacking her on the butt. “It’s too bad that you didn’t stay until the end of the set. We might have met under better circumstances.”

“Careful,” Jim admonished. “She’s still a little sore from her first round of punishment.”

“I can see that she is” said Jennifer. “Is that your jizz dripping from the poor girl?”

“You tell me” Jim replied.

Jennifer ran her finger along Judy’s outer labia, scooping up a teaspoon’s worth of seed. She then slowly licked it from her well manicured finger. “Oh, that’s yours, alright. So, you’re still eating pineapple, I see.”

The band got a good laugh from this, but Judy just buried her head deeper in the crib. She was sure that the redness had spread to her entire body. “Alright, guys. Thanks for bringing this over, but you all should probably get going. Jane goes back to school tomorrow, so we need to get a good night’s sleep.”

“Spoilsport” said Jennifer, sticking out her tongue. “Did you just call us ‘guys?’”

“Sorry” Jim said. “I meant guys and gal.”

As the bandmates left the room, Jennifer whispered in Judy’s ears. “I hope that they are treating you well, honey. Sometimes Jim’s libido gets the best of him. I also hope that we can meet again under better circumstances.”

Once they left, Judy lifted up her head. “Was there no other way for me to meet your bandmates?”

“That doesn’t sound like a question that a little girl would ask, but to answer, no. You had an opportunity to meet them at my show. You decided that your heroin binge was more important.”

Judy blushed again. She knew that anything that she said would only dig herself in deeper. “Now, because of your actions, we missed your weekly shaving this morning. We will have to make up for it now.”

Jim left the room and returned with the basin and shaving cream that he had used before. He did not untie Judy, which meant that he was forced to shave her from behind. Once he was finished, he wiped the shaving cream and semen from her vaginal area before refastening the diaper around her.

Removing the cuffs around Judy’s ankles, Jim also untied the ropes around her wrists and instructed her to sit on the bed. He left the room for a minute and returned with a power drill and a small metallic hook, which he installed on the wall two feet from the cage. Jim then took a two foot long wooden rod with a small hook and set it on top of the cage, taping it to the cage at both the top and the bottom. Finally, he produced a set of keys and placed them on the metallic hook on the wall.

“Get in the cage” Jim commanded. “This is your new bed.”

Tears began to form in Judy’s eyes. “Do I have to, Daddy? I’ll be good. I promise.”

“I’ve heard that before, and you’ve broken our trust. You need to be punished. Now, get in the cage.” Jim opened the cage door to encourage Judy.

Judy stepped down off of the bed and crawled toward the cage. It was designed for a large dog, so it was a little cramped for a human. There was nothing in the cage, just a cold metal floor. Judy crawled in through the door and did her best to sit up, though the cage was too small for her to do so properly.

“Daddy, it’s cold in here” Judy remarked, hoping that Jim would give her the blankets off of the crib.

Jim left the room and returned with two burlap sacks. “You can use these to cover up.” Judy began to weep softly. “I don’t want to hear any of your crying. You got yourself into this. If you want to earn our trust back, then you need to deal with the consequences of your action.”

After shutting the door, Jim placed a heavy lock on it. “The keys on the wall go to the lock. If you need to get out for some emergency, you can use the rod to get the keys. If I come down here, however, and the tape around the rod is broken and no emergency has occurred, you will be on the next bus home. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Daddy” Judy sobbed.

Jim picked up the drill and the tape and started to leave the room. He stopped at the door and paused there for a moment with his back toward Judy. After a moment of quite reflection, he turned and said “Judy, I know in my heart that you are a good person. I know that you have a lot of potential and that you can do great things in this world. But I also know that you are not going to find happiness until you get that monkey off your back.”

“I wish that we could be more patient with you, but Jane and I need to know right now whether you pose a danger to our family. We can’t afford to wait until Jack and Jill return from their grandparents this weekend. I know that it doesn’t make the punishment any easier, but I hope that you understand why we are doing this.”

“I understand, Daddy” Judy replied, holding back another tear. Her stomach rumbled. “May I please have something to eat?”

“Not tonight. That’s part of your punishment. Goodnight, baby” Jim replied. On the way out, he turned out the light and shut the door, leaving Judy completely in the dark.

I can't believe that I'm adding two updates in one day. I actually have the end of the story mapped out in my head, so I am eager to get it down on paper. For those of you who may be wondering about the Dom/Sub aspect of this story, I am actually writing it for two different sites. As a result, it is kind of a ABDL/BDSM hybrid.

Judy awoke in the middle of the night from a nightmare. She had been standing by her father’s side as he lay dying in the hospital. He could no longer speak, but he smiled up at her as the life went out of his eyes. As his light faded, she couldn’t help but reflect on the bravery that he was showing in his last minutes. She knew that she would never be able to be that brave.

Jim heard Judy crying through the baby monitor and came downstairs to soothe her. He gently rocked her in his arms until she stopped crying, but promptly placed her back in the cage for the rest of the night once she began to fall asleep. It was 9 a.m. before he came back to let her out.

After being permitted to use the rest room, Judy was led upstairs where a lukewarm bowl of oatmeal awaited her for breakfast. It contained no sugar, butter or milk. Judy knew better than to ask for it. This was all part of her punishment.

“Where is Mommy?” Judy inquired.

“Jane has school today” Jim replied. “She’s arranged for all of her classes to be on Tuesdays and Thursdays, that way we have less time that we need to pay for a babysitter for Jack and Jill. You’ll have to get used to us not being around as much. I go back to work next week.”

Judy just nodded her head. Once she was done eating, Jim placed her in the living room. He told her that she could play with toys or watch cartoons, but those were her only options. Judy spent half the day doing each, with only a lunch break and more oatmeal to break the monotony. Jim spent most of the day writing new lyrics at the kitchen table.

In the evening, Jane returned. Judy ran up to greet her, but was given the cold shoulder. Over dinner, which for her consisted of more oatmeal, she was forbidden to speak as Jane told Jim about her day. Afterward, the three adults snuggled up on the coach and watched a movie. Judy placed her head on Jane’s lap, but Jane did not put her arms around Judy. In fact, she seemed to avoid touching Judy at all cost.

Before Judy was placed back in the cage, Jim engaged in another round of anal sex with her. This time, he used more lube, and Judy actually pushed back against his invading cock. She could see why some people found anal sex pleasurable, though she wasn’t sure that she would want it regularly.

The next day was almost identical. The only significant difference was that Jane left to study in the library and was gone for the entire day. Jim spent the day in the garage with his bandmates working on a couple of new songs. Judy wanted to cry out in boredom; she wanted to scream that she was an adult and needed adult entertainment, but she knew that this situation was only temporary. As long as she could endure it, their affections would return to her.

Judy also thought briefly about opening up to them concerning her dreams. She quickly shut this idea out, however. In her mind, Jane was the more likely of the two to understand her emotional problems, but Jane was also being openly hostile to her. Jim, on the other hand, was hard and disciplined. He seemed like the type of person that would never give in to a moment of weakness. Judy was convinced that opening up to the Johanson’s would only alienate her further. “No,” she thought. “My best course of action is simply to wait this out.”

Jane arrived on campus two hours early on Thursday. She had deliberately left before Jim released Judy from her cage. Though she had given it her best shot, it was not in Jane’s nature of forgive, especially such a major slight. Besides, Judy had opened up an old wound that Jane was not yet ready to face.

After grabbing a bagel from the cafeteria and finding a seat in the commons, Jane opened up her backpack to retrieve her homework. Inside, she found a note from Jim. “I know that she reminds you of him, but you need to let it go. Judy is a good girl with a real shot at rehabilitation. We owe it to her to give her the benefit of the doubt.”

As Jim often did, he had included a piece of literature to emphasize his point. It was a story by Zora Neale Hurston entitled The Gilded Six-Bits. Jane read it silently to herself. It was a story of infidelity and forgiveness, and it emphasized the heart-wrenching pain that is caused when a partner goes astray.

To an outside observer, this might have all seemed obtuse. Judy had not cheated on them, at least not in a sexual way, but Jane understood exactly what Jim was trying to convey. It was time that she dealt with her feelings about Brandon.

Eight years earlier, Jane Juwalski was sitting in her boyfriend’s dressing room reading about the line-up for that night’s performance. Brandon Barkley, her boyfriend and the lead singer of Putrid, was a tall, handsome man in his late 20s with whom she had fallen madly in love from the moment that she first met him. Brandon had the good looks of Joey Ramone and the intensity of Ice-T. He had convinced her to drop out of college and to go on tour with him and his band.

Like many lovelorn souls before her, Jane had not anticipated every aspect of their relationship. Brandon was a junkie, a womanizer and an emotionally abusive drunk. She frequently found him high as a kite, in the arms of another woman. Jane was open-minded sexually and might not have objected if he had included her in his sexual dalliances. Still, most of the women that she found him with seemed nasty, and she wondered, even with their use of protection, how long it would be until she ended up with a disease.

Jane tried to put this out of her mind as she read through the biography of the local band that would be opening for Putrid that night. They called themselves the Kinkmeisters, and they were a minimalist group similar to the White Stripes. There were only two members, a drummer named Jacob Jacobson, who was so inspired by Iggy Pop’s I Wanna Be Your Dog that he dressed in cat ears and wore a collar on stage. The lead singer and bassist was a man named Jim Johanson, a first year law student with an afro who dressed like Dr. Frank-N-Furter from the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

The reviews of the band had been absolutely wretched. One critic had said that, for the first time in the history of punk, Sid Vicious was looking down from above and smiling on the fact that he was no longer the worst bassist in the genre. Still, she had heard that they brought a strong energy and meaningful lyrics to the stage. She was looking forward to seeing them perform, despite the poor reviews.

As Jane continued to read about the line-up, the door to the dressing room swung open and Brandon entered with a woman on each arm. “Get out of my seat, woman” he cried out to her. Jane got up, but her blood began to boil. “Get me a beer out of the fridge.”

Jane walked over to the mini-fridge and returned with a beer in hand. Brandon was sitting on the chair with the women in his lap. They were engaged in an obscene orgy of thrusting and grinding. Jane could actually see the cold sores on one woman’s face. She set the beer down and turned her back to him, crying.

“Don’t you turn your back to me, bitch” Brandon said. It was mid-afternoon, and he was already intoxicated. Brandon grabbed Jane by her shoulder and spun her towards him. “What’s your fucking problem?”

“What’s my fucking problem?” Jane screamed. “What’s your fucking problem? You don’t respect me enough to keep your whores out of the dressing room!”

“Don’t you call them whores. These are my groupies. You knew what you were signing up for when you decided to go on tour with me.”

“No, I didn’t. You told me that you loved me” Jane cried.

“I do love you, baby” Brandon said as he beckoned the groupies to leave. “What makes you say that I don’t love you?”

“You don’t treat me with respect. If you’re not strung out, then you’re in the arms of another woman” Jane said, falling to her knees.

“None of that matters, baby. All that matters is the way that we make each other feel. Doesn’t it feel good when I’m singing to you on stage” Brandon said, taking Jane’s chin in his hands.

“I guess so…” Jane trailed off, “but I wish that you would treat me better.”

“Shh… I’ve got something for you” Brandon said. “Close your eyes.”

Jane did as she was told. When she opened her eyes, Brandon had removed his cock from his pants and was waiving it in her face. It had lipstick on the tip.

“I’m not going to give you a blowjob, you selfish bastard.” This prompted Brandon to slap Judy hard across the face. Brandon had never struck her before, and Jane ran out of the room crying.

“I don’t need you, you stupid bitch. You mean nothing to me, anyway” Brandon yelled. He tried to chase after her, but tripped over his own pants and fell to the ground.

Judy ran out the stage door into the daylight. She brushed past a man who was entering the building, nearly knocking him over. “Are you okay?” he said.

“I’m fine” Jane replied, burying her hands in her face. She didn’t want anyone to see her cry. “Please, just leave me alone.”

The door flew open again, and this time it was Brandon who came storming out. “Hey, you daffy cunt, I wasn’t done talking to you. You mean nothing to me” Brandon screamed, grabbing Jane by her hair and pushing her to the ground. “Now, get the fuck out of my sight.”

“You keep your hands off of her” the man said, pushing Brandon, who turned and punched the man in the face. Before Jane could intercede, the two men were at each other’s throats. Jane ran inside to get a bouncer, but none had arrived yet. A couple of stage hands came out, but they only cheered on the fight.

The two men continued to fight for five minutes. Finally, the man who stood up for Jane knocked Brandon to the ground. After a couple of well placed kicks to the gut, Brandon limped off to the tour van yelling “Fuck all of you. I don’t need this gig.” He sped out of the parking lot, leaving his bands equipment behind.

“Are you alright?” Jane asked. “I’ve never seen anything that brave.”

“I’m fine” said the man, but he doubled over and spit up blood on the pavement.

“Someone call an ambulance!” Jane cried.

“I don’t need an ambulance,” replied the man, “but I could use a shower.”

“My hotel room is next to the club.” Jane took the man by the shoulder and led him to her room. In the process of helping him undress, she noticed for the first time that he had a healthy afro. “Are you Jim Johanson?” she asked.

“Yes. Have you heard of the Kinkmeisters?”

“I was just reading a review of your work when my boyfriend…” Jane stopped herself, “when my ex-boyfriend and I got in that fight.”

“Why are you with a jerk like him?” Jim asked. Jane blushed. She didn’t have an answer. “It’s alright. I haven’t always made the best choices in my life, either.”

Jane helped Jim into the tub and adjusted the water temperature before turning on the shower. Jim did his best to lather himself up, but he was still in a lot of pain. Seeing the man who had come to her aid in such distress, Jane undressed and entered the shower. She took the soap from Jim’s hand and kissed him hard. She could taste the blood on his lips, which immediately got her wet.

“You don’t have to do this” Jim said.

“I know, but I want to reward my new hero.” Jane fell to her knees in the shower and took Jim’s manhood into her mouth. She worked it in and out while caressing his balls with her left hand and lathering his chest with her right. After a few minutes, Jim was rock hard and Jane stood up. She reached for a condom that she had placed on the side of the tub. There would be time for STD testing later.

Jane slipped the condom on Jim’s member, and Jim picked her up, cupping her ass with his hands. She wrapped her legs around his back and her arms around his neck as he thrust her against the wall, invading her with both his cock and his tongue. Jane could still taste his blood. It mixed with the water and soap to form crimson droplets that ran down both of their bodies.

Jane pushed against Jim with her hips, forcing his cock deep inside of her. The rhythmic pounding of their love-making against the wall must have disturbed a neighbor, because they began to hearing a loud knocking and cursing from the other side. They ignored it and continued to give in to their passion. Jane had cum three times by the time Jim released his seed.

Collapsing on the bed, the couple didn’t bother to dry off or turn off the shower. Jim was no longer bleeding, but he was still badly cut up and bruised. They rested on the bed naked in each other’s arms for a half an hour before making love a second time. The couple had barely finished when there was a knock on the door.

Jim and Jane got dressed and opened the door to find Jennifer Jolie and Jerry Jordan, Brandon’s bandmates, waiting for them. “We heard what happened with Brandon” Jennifer said. “Are you okay?” Jennifer had adopted a female name to go with his glam rock persona, but Jane had always suspected that he really wanted to be a woman. When he was in his full make-up, you would think that he was a member of the New York Dolls.

“I’m fine” replied Jane. “This gentleman came to my rescue. He’s the lead singer of the Kinkmeisters.”

“I’m glad that someone finally stood up to Brandon. We’re kicking that asshole out of the band” Jerry replied. “Can you believe that he stole the van again? We don’t even have a way home, and we can’t earn any money without a lead singer.”

“I know your songs” Jim replied. “I could fill in for him.”

“That would be great” Jennifer said.

“Do you guys need a drummer?” asked Jim.

“Actually, yes. Brandon has chased every one of our drummers away” said Jerry.

As Jane, the bandmates and Jim walked toward the club, Jim asked “Would you ever consider moving to Baltimore?”

“We’ll consider it on one condition” Jennifer replied.

“What condition?”

“You leave the bass playing to me.”

Jane snapped out of her daydream with 15 minutes left before class. Jim was right. She had been too hard on Judy.

Judy asked permission to go to bed early, which was granted. As a result, she did not see Jane before she was put back in her cage. When she awoke in the middle of the night, however, it was Jane that came down to comfort her.

Jane let Judy cry on her shoulder for a half an hour, and, to Jane’s surprise, Judy decided to talk about her dream. “Mommy, I’m sorry that I made you so mad. There was a woman in prison that hurt me. She touched me without permission, and I keep having nightmares about it. That’s why I used again. I didn’t want you to think that I was weak.”

“Sometimes it’s okay to be weak” Jane cried, kissing Judy on the forehead. “I’m sorry that I was so angry at you. I was also hurt once, and your relapse reminded me of that time. Why don’t we get a good night’s sleep, then we can talk about it in the morning.”

“Okay, Mommy, but do I have to go back in the cage.”

“No, dear. Let’s sleep in the crib together.” After Jane pulled the covers over them, she felt Judy reach under her shirt. Jane wasn’t wearing a bra, and it didn’t take long for Judy to start nursing on Jane’s breast. They fell asleep in that position, wrapped tightly in each other’s arms.

I love this story. it's about time judy talks to jane about what is going with her. I think Jim might not unstand what going on in her mind. I will be waiting for the next part of this great story. Thanks lot.

• 4 weeks later...

Judy was the first to awaken. She rested her head between Jane’s breasts and waited silently for her lover to wake up. Jane woke up an hour later and gently kissed Judy’s lips. The two women continued in their embrace, arm in arm, lip to lip, breasts to breasts, for another half an hour until they were interrupted by Jim.

“It looks like the two of you have reconciled” he said, standing in the door.

Jane stood up and walked over to him. “I’d like to talk to you, parent to parent” she said. The couple left the room, closing the door behind them, and Jane made her case. “Judy and I had a real breakthrough last night. She’s finally talking to me about her dreams. I don’t think that she will have another relapse, so there is no sense in continuing to punish her.”

“Judy is being punished for past transgressions, not future ones. She needs to be punished until I am satisfied that she is repentant” Jim replied in a stern tone of voice.

“This is our chance to really make a difference in her life. If we keep punishing her needlessly, she may simply regress back into herself and not talk to us at all” was Jane’s retort.

“I’m not convinced. She ran right back to heroin the very first time that she was confronted with it.”

“She ran back because she had nowhere else to run. If we let her open up to us, next time, she will run to us instead” Jane argued.

“I’m still not convinced, but I’ll admit that you make a good argument” Jim said.

“Maybe I can throw in a tie-breaker” Jane added, falling to her knees. Jim frequently had morning wood, and today was no exception. She removed his fully erect dick from his boxers and placed it lovingly in her mouth. Working her tongue up and down his shaft, Jane stopped occasionally to nip at his balls with her teeth. Jim was not prepared for such a sudden sensation this early in the morning, and it was less than five minutes before he spilled his seed in his wife’s mouth. Jane lapped it up hungrily.

Standing back up, Jane asserted “So, we are in agreement, Judy’s punishment ends today.” It was an assertion, not a question.

Jim sighed. “You always knew how to win an argument with me.”

“I want you to call the boys over and remove the cage and the cross” Jane commanded.

“Shouldn’t we leave them in case she has another relapse?” Jim asked.

“If she has another relapse, then she is no longer welcome in this home. I have faith in her. She and I are going to talk things through while you restore her room.” Jane kissed her husband on the mouth before retrieving Judy and leading her upstairs to make breakfast. Jim joined them after calling his bandmates to help remove the equipment.

After breakfast, Jane led Judy to the upstairs bedroom, where the two women laid in each other’s arms and bore their souls. Judy told Jane of the desperation and loneliness that she felt after her father’s death. She set out the details of her fight against heroin addiction and how it ultimately cost her what little she had left, including her dream job. Finally, she told her adopted Mommy about Big Bertha, and the cruel act that she perpetrated in the name of being left alone.

Jane, in turn, told Judy about how she had dropped out of college to go on tour with her boyfriend’s band. She disclosed the fact that she had started out as his girlfriend, but ended up more like a groupie. Jane also divulged the way in which Jim interceded when the relationship turned physically abusive and became her knight in shining armor.

The conversation lasted for hours, and there was more than one interruption as both women cried in each other’s arms. Despite occasionally hearing Jim curse from downstairs as he attempted to remove the cage and cross, the two women developed a deep and lasting bond. Judy promised to come to Jane the second that she felt the need to use heroin. Jane agreed not to confuse her feelings for Judy with her animosity towards Brandon. In the end, Judy had one final question.

“Do you think that I will ever be able to open up like this with Jim? He seems so stern and disciplined. I doubt that he will ever be able to understand the pain and weakness that I feel when I think back upon my past.”

Jane lay in silence for a few minutes. “There is something about Jim that you should know, but I think that you need to talk to him about it directly. If you go downstairs in the living room and look through our vinyl records, you will find an old album of his. They are alphabetized, and it is under the ‘j’ section. There is a letter inside that album. Read the letter, and I will have Jim talk to you about it.”

Judy did as she was told. Flipping through the records, she almost dropped Jim’s first album when she came across it. “I can’t believe it” she said aloud. “He was Jumbo Jim.”

When Judy was in high school, she had gone to see a local punk show. The opening act was a man named Jumbo Jim who was equally known for his rabid political rants and his penchant for self-destruction. He had been a member of several different bands, but his alcoholism had always driven his bandmates away. Ultimately, he ended up as a spoken word artist. Many people in the punk community thought he could have been the next Greg Graffin because of the intellectual quality of his work.

Jumbo Jim had a hard time walking onto the stage that night. He was a 450 pound man, and he frequently was out of breath when he performed. Still, Judy had thought, he seemed particularly troubled that day. A quarter of the way through his set, Jim chugged a liter of vodka. Halfway through his set, Jim began to foam at the mouth. When he collapsed on stage, an ambulance was called. He had emptied an entire bottle of sleeping pills into his stomach that night. Judy later heard that Jumbo Jim had been institutionalized after they found a suicide note backstage.

Judy opened the album and found the suicide note tucked away inside.

“To Whom It May Concern:

This is the last piece of writing that I will ever produce, and I would like it to chronicle the long struggle that has been my life. At the age of 16, I was kicked out of my father’s home. His fundamentalist Mormon values disagreed with my choice of sexual activities. I lived in shelters and on park benches for the next two years, but I completed my high school education and was accepted into UCLA.

Over the past four years, I have struggled to create a name for myself. I have managed to maintain my grades and even received an excellent score on my LSATs, all while juggling a nascent career as a punk singer and social activist. It has not been easy, and I have had to sacrifice my personal health and sanity on more than one occasion.

Today I received a letter from the law school admissions council. They did not receive my transcript from UCLA, and because of the demands of my academic career, I did not find out about the problem until it was too late. Instead of sending me a notice, they simply did not submit my law school applications to the respective schools. After six years of struggling, I have now been denied access to law school because of a clerical error.

While this might seem like a small setback to most, it is typical of the long, dark joke that has been my existence. I refuse to live in this arbitrary and selfish world. I refuse to keep on fighting. I leave this shithole to you, dear reader, and I hope that it doesn’t consume you as it has consumed me.

Sincerely,

Jumbo Jim

Just as Judy finished reading the letter, she heard a crash behind her. Jim had dropped one of the bars of the wooden cross, which he was carrying from downstairs. It startled Judy, who turned around quickly. Jim rushed toward her, grabbing the album and the letter from her hands.

“Who told you that you could read this?” Jim demanded.

“I’m sorry, Daddy” Judy replied.

“I asked you a question. Answer me young lady!” Jim exclaimed. Tears were running down his cheeks.

“Mommy said that I should read it. She said that we should talk about it.”

Jim turned his back on Judy after setting the album and the letter down on the couch. His hands were balled into fists. “There is nothing about which we need to talk. That was a long time ago.”

Judy didn’t say a word. Instead, she walked up behind Jim and put her arms around his chest from behind. She, too, was beginning to cry.

After several awkward minutes, Jim turned around and wiped away her tears. He still had a stern look on his face. “Do you see why you need to be disciplined? Do you see why you can’t allow yourself even one moment of weakness?” he barked.

“I understand, Daddy. You made a mistake, just like I did. But sometimes it’s okay to be weak. Sometimes it’s okay to rely on other people.”

“I’ve never had anyone on whom I could rely” Jim said.

“You have me, and you have Jane. You have your family” Judy responded.

Jim began to cry harder. “Jane has helped me make a lot of progress, but family only betrays you in the end.”

This time, it was Judy that shushed Jim. “That’s not true, and you know it. We will always be here for you.” Judy brought her hand to Jim’s face and gently wiped away his tears. Jim buried his face in her shoulder and cried hard for 10 minutes. Jane, who had been watching from the stairs, came over and hugged him from behind.

The three adults stayed in that position for over a half an hour. When Jim finally got a hold of himself, they all sat down on the couch and talked about their respective emotional problems for the remaining of the evening. Later, as Jim and Jane tucked Judy into her crib, Jane couldn’t help but feel as though they had finally become a true family.

Over the course of the next year, Judy got the job as an editor for the record label. She also met a young man, a passionate and intelligent lyricist. Jim and Jane gave him permission to date her after he “proved” to them that he would be able to meet her sexual needs. At the end of the year, she moved into a small, one-bedroom apartment with him. Jim and Jane left her room untouched so that she could visit anytime.

After proving her skills as a writer and the strength of her business acumen, Judy was able to convince the owner of the record label and Jim to put up the money for her to start her own music magazine. It was an instant success. Her first issue featured a long article about how Jim and Jane’s unique style of rehabilitation had saved her life. It sent sales of his albums through the roof, and soon letters to the editor came pouring in asking how one might apply to be rehabilitated by Jim and Jane.

It was because of that article that Judy found herself sitting in the Johanson’s car, talking to a scared young man, who was freaking out about the sacrifices that Jim and Jane were asking him to make. John was a short and skinny kid, only 5’3” tall. He was an amazing artist, but he had been living on the street for the past year before Jim and Jane picked him out from a list of 500 applicants. “I can’t do it” he kept repeating.

“Believe me, I said the same thing when I was in your position” Judy responded. “Just try to remember, Jim and Jane have taken you into their home. They have shown you nothing but love and respect. The least that you can do is to give them the benefit of the doubt.”

“Yeah, but it’s too weird” John replied.

“Sometimes it takes an unusually approach to help someone realize their full potential” Judy asserted.

John remembered the way in which they had taken up for him in the grocery store the previous day and how they had given him a night of incredible passion afterward. He also thought about how they had taken him in from off of the street and had shown unconditional faith in his artistic abilities. “I guess your right” John relented. “I’m ready to go.”

Judy smiled as she placed the collar back around his neck. “Now, let’s go pick out your new home.”

The two of them left the car and entered the store. They met up with Jim and Jane, who were already looking at the dog cages.