LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If Population Matters Then Why?

its true that with population comes a greater amount of ab/dl's from that area.

however if population matters then why is it that certain states or countries have more ab/dl's than they should per population.

and another question is the way you were raised, is it going to affect wheither or not your more likely to become an ab/dl?

so many questions so little answers?

Without an actualy indepth study you cannot draw any solid scientific conclusions regarding the occurance of ab/dl and population density but it would seem the more dense a population the more ab/dl's would be there, but statistically there would be no more than in a town of 100. As in the ratios of people to ab/dl in a population would be more or less comparable.

In regards to how one was raised, if you read, the boards are filled with stories of people who believe their childhood influenced their love/need for diapers, but this gets to the whole nature v. nurture debate which will never be solved, at least not in our lifetime. So it is really up to your individual belief, and what evidence you feel is the most strongly supported.

One trend that I have noticed regarding the number of ABs or DLs is latitude.... It seems that there are many more diaper wearers in the colder areas. I recently did a basic survey based on cities listed in the membership lists of several diaper websites including this one. I counted the cities and states north and south of 38 degrees north latitude. (approximately the latitude of San Francisco or St Louis). About 90% of female members and 80+% of male members lived north of this latitude. Of course, nearly all of Europe falls into this area except extreme southern Spain and Italy.

I first noticed this trend back in the seventies (before internet) when the only contact between diaper wearers was through magazines and newspapers like Fetish Times. The trend seems to be consistant, but obviously it is not an absolute since many diaper wearers (including me) live in more temperate southern areas.

I guess that people in warmer areas would rather wear a bikini than a diaper. LOL...

course statistally more of the worlds developing countries are closer to or south of the equator and i'm doubting they have the accessibility and variety of adult incontinence supplies not to mention different cultural attitudes and beliefs along with strongly held religious beliefs can lead many to supress desires considered amoral, against god, or just 'not normal' compared to their socio-cultural held beliefs. Being in acountry such as the USA which allows us to express certain 'taboo' things, is a luxury many people do not have in the world. This could account for the 'lack' of practicing ab/dl's in southern countries.

One trend that I have noticed regarding the number of ABs or DLs is latitude.... It seems that there are many more diaper wearers in the colder areas. I recently did a basic survey based on cities listed in the membership lists of several diaper websites including this one. I counted the cities and states north and south of 38 degrees north latitude. (approximately the latitude of San Francisco or St Louis). About 90% of female members and 80+% of male members lived north of this latitude. Of course, nearly all of Europe falls into this area except extreme southern Spain and Italy.

I first noticed this trend back in the seventies (before internet) when the only contact between diaper wearers was through magazines and newspapers like Fetish Times. The trend seems to be consistant, but obviously it is not an absolute since many diaper wearers (including me) live in more temperate southern areas.

I guess that people in warmer areas would rather wear a bikini than a diaper. LOL...

It's not that people in Southern climates prefer to wear a bikini rather than a diaper, It's that it's so cold here up north in the winter time that we look for other ways to keep Our southern parts warm :roflmao:

It's not that people in Southern climates prefer to wear a bikini rather than a diaper, It's that it's so cold here up north in the winter time that we look for other ways to keep Our southern parts warm :roflmao:

lol. I love it! now thats a punn with some punch to it. not that I would punch that part!

Its kinda true on my behalf anyway. I live in Ohio but definitely have more of a desire to wear big thick diapers during the winter than the summer. But its simple math with wanting to be warm in the winter and cooler in the summer. I guess if I have my A/C cranked up then its ok to wear thick diapers..lol.