LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I bought Depend, and all the store had was up to 190 pounds. I am 216 and losing. I am wondering if a bowel movement would be fine to do. I haven't had a bowel movement yet. I have leaked a couple of times, probably because I let out too much. But, other than that, it does its job. It feels great to have a wet diaper!

Guest Mandi Danielle

You shouldn't so much go by your weight. I'm sure if I weighed the same I'd still be bigger in the diaper area because of my hips/butt.

If you put the diaper on and it fits, then use it for what it's intended for. Doesn't hurt to try.

I bought Depend, and all the store had was up to 190 pounds. I am 216 and losing. I am wondering if a bowel movement would be fine to do. I haven't had a bowel movement yet. I have leaked a couple of times, probably because I let out too much. But, other than that, it does its job. It feels great to have a wet diaper!

I put a men's liner in all my depends and they usually don't leak at all for me until they are really really saturated. As for the bowel movement they hold mine and don't leak out unless the diaper is heavily soaked with urine. Actually, I never worry about the bowel movements leaking with them at all...

i didnt know adult diapers went by weight? most have a waist size on them, like small is for size 30" to 38" waist or something like that, and medium is like 36" to like 44" and large is maybe 42" to 50"? i dunno.. but thats how most of the adult briefs i've ever seen are sized... so go by that, not the weight.

Most diapers from my experience tend to hold a full load of poop better than a full bladder of urine. Unless your poop is all liquid, like if you gave yourself an enema, you shouldn't have any problems.