LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Celeberties In Daipers

Yeah. Say what?

Maybe if you added some punctiation to your sentances then maybe people would understand what you are trying to say otherwise it is just going to look like one big run on sentance and you would not want that for one you would look like a fool and probably wont get your point accross

sorry i was in a rush i was saying remember the topic what celeberties you want to see in daipers and ihave made 1 and saying everyone make 1 of who u want in daipers

So much for punctuation and intelligibility! Even after being asked to translate it! :Crylol:

If you troll around the web long enough you can find some good fakes- I've seen Angelina Jolie, Katie Holmes, Drew Barrymoore, Kate Hudson even Jodie Foster all diapered in some really good fakes. As far as others I would like to see...

Both the mother and the daughter from the Gilmore Girls (But not together as that would be sick :huh: )

Either Marykate or Ashley (again not together)

Neve Campbell

Jennifer Connelly

The girl who played Darlene on "Rossanne"

Guest binkys and bahbahs

Does anybody know what kind of inexpensive computer program you can use to make pics like this? I want to be able to easily and accuratley cut and paste peices from one photo to another. Thanks for any input.

The most popular program is called PHOTOSHOP but if you go to www.shareware.com I bet you can find a bunch of downloadable demos and public domain programs that are similar.

Does anybody know what kind of inexpensive computer program you can use to make pics like this? I want to be able to easily and accuratley cut and paste peices from one photo to another. Thanks for any input.

The Gimp. I believe it was originally developed for Linux, but there is a freely available PC port of it. It is 100% free and is a very powerful program. The interface might take a little bit to get used to as its interface isn't the standard Windows style.

Guest justin666

Britney Spears

Uma Thurman

Jessica Alba

Hilary Duff

Angelina Jolie

Jennifer Lopez

Reese Witherspoon

Jessica Simpson

Pamela Anderson

Cindy Crawford

Carmen Electra

Jillian Barberie

If i could see just one celeb in a diaper it would be the lead singer for Arch Enemy she is hot i saw her at ozzfest in this little leather dress it would be so hot to see a thick diaper stick out from under neath that. Also wouldn't mind seeing all the girls in Kitty wearing diapers meow