LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spanked At The Grocery Store

So my daddy/hubby went grocery shopping today and I wasn't in baby mode, although that doesn't seem to stop the spankings here and there...anyways....we were walking down the aisle and I was pushing the cart, which is unusual cause daddy usually does.... sooooo... he said something to me (cant remember what it was) and so I smacked him hard in the chest..... not a good idea.....but it seemed like it at the time.... so of course I took off and he caught up to me and said I can either have one now or when we get home, but either way I'm getting one..... well he decided I needed a spanking there in the store, so as he spanked me on the butt (I was not diapered), this lady and her 2 young kids walked by and she saw the whole thing :blush: and she laughed!!!! .... so of course being embarrassed, I smacked daddy back....which landed another spanking....and the lady laughed all the way to the checkout.... blah :glare:

We thought it was funny, so just thought I would share our little humor for the day with you! :D

hahah we were in wendy's the other day waiting in line to order and daddy was saying stuff to me in my ear to make my face all red so i smacked him HARD in his stomach, forgetting he had a huge bruise there from fourth of july misfire, so i turned around and before i could move he grabbed hold of my arm and planted a firm hard spanking on my bum! i'm sure the people noticed, and i'm sure they thought we were just two young kids being stupid. but man did it teach me not to smack daddy in his stomach.. at least for about 3 minutes!!!