LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feeling "pampered?"

Okay, so I just bought a case of diapers. Just the usual Tranquility ATNs that I wear at night. After I was finished, I got a pop-up to take a survey. Ususally I pass on this sort of thing, but today I figured "why not?"

Obviously, it was a generic consumer survey since they asked what category of product I purchased (Automotive, Health & Beaty, etc.). Anyway, the survey asked me describe my feelings based on my purchase experience. There were a series of boxes to check, one of which was "Pampered."

I couldn't help checking that box...

later in the summer my daddy has tickets to see motley crue and its about two hours drive away, so anyway, we were in the car with his parents and i was saying we were going to get a hotel room and spend the night there and while he was at the show and going backstage i was going to get a hotel suite with the jacuzzi tub and the flat screen tv and i was going to pamper myself.

I didn't think anything of what i said, to me saying i want to be pampered means spoiling myself, in the case of my story, room service, a long soak in a jacuzzi tub and ordering some movies..

but then daddy poked my side and sent me a text about 'being pampered'... man did my face turn bright red!!!!!