LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Out With Daddy

Daddy and I had to go to the store for a couple things so he wrapped me (what he calls it when he diapers me) and I got dressed and we went out. I asked if I could have some McNuggets and he said ok. As we were walking we found out the McDonalds we were planning on going to was closed so we had to walk about 5 blocks further to a 24 hour one.

Just as we were going to cross the street I had the urge to hold his hand, funny thing happened though, in my mind I felt as if I was going to have to reach up to hold his hand, for a moment I felt "little" size wise even though I'm actually taller than him, it was kinda neat.

He took me to the candy store, but I wasn't feeling well so I couldn't find anything that I wanted, then we went to 7-11 and I got a slurpee. We stopped at the McDonalds and had dinner, I had nuggets and shared Daddy's fries. We brought home a cheeseburger for our puppy, she loves them :)

Just thought I'd share, I love my Daddy.

*huggles*

Michelle

Great story Michelle,

I think many of us have experienced that sense of regression, I know I have. Perhaps the psychologists should try and get their teeth into that one, lol.

Beth

Hehe, it would be scary if I went into psychology when I grow up like I've thought about ;) I could study myself, or let the class study me for soooo many things.

*huggles*

Michelle

That sounds really nice :) Its great to have special times with your Daddy.

I love it when my Daddy brings me some of my favorite things to eat, like chopped up fruits or some rice pudding or even my bottle and feeds them to me while we watch TV. I like it too when he takes me out somewhere nice like you did with your Daddy, and he treats me to something nice. My favorite time of all is when he takes me to bed, or for a nap, and he tucks me up with my rabbit, dummy and blanket, and gently strokes my hair and rocks or sings me to sleep!

I love my Daddy too x

hehehehe....I TOTALLY misread that title. I thought you were kicking Daddy out. ;) I'm SO glad to read that is not what you meant.

That sounds really nice :) Its great to have special times with your Daddy.

I love it when my Daddy brings me some of my favorite things to eat, like chopped up fruits or some rice pudding or even my bottle and feeds them to me while we watch TV. I like it too when he takes me out somewhere nice like you did with your Daddy, and he treats me to something nice. My favorite time of all is when he takes me to bed, or for a nap, and he tucks me up with my rabbit, dummy and blanket, and gently strokes my hair and rocks or sings me to sleep!

I love my Daddy too x

Awww he tucks you up aswell and strokes your hair. Bless. So lucky. ^_^

Cute story Michelle! I can relate to those kinda feelings with my Dady. I can't wait till me an him are together again! ^_^ But I still talk to him ebery day online, an I think I'm gonna show him this posty!

And look what my Daddy just brought to me, hehe

Picture282.jpg

Star wha is that? nanas an grapes but whats the orangey stuff? Jello (jelly for you UK babies)?

~ moogle

• 3 weeks later...