LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Clothes!

Hi guys, a few questions about your girly side;

What type of female day wear do you most like to wear? For example, I'm not really into lots of frilly dresses and stuff. I do have a couple, but I find them quite uncomfortable to wear. I prefer more reguler clothes, like a rumba skirt and tee shirt, or denim dress etc. I usually wear womens pink Nike and socks, as I don't have any MJ shoes.

Do you use wigs, and how do you have them? I have three wigs, and usually I either just brush them straight (maybe with a hairband) or tie them in bunches (usualy with scrunchies, sometimes ribbons) Until about 10 years ago my hair was really long (I'm into metal/hard rock) but my head is shaved now.

Do you use makeup? In my younger days (teen years) I messed about with lots of makeup, but I don't really use it anymore. Maybe blusher sometimes.......oh, I use false eyelashes now and again.

Beth

My typical female wear, when not frilly, is just pretty school type skirts and shirts. I like wearing training bras and stuff if i dont have baby clothes on, and usually a little girl style of underwear. I'll also dress in classy dresses since they are usually really adorable. My favorite outfits though are the pink PJ pants and tank top. It's probably what i look best in. I really want a schoolgirl uniform though! But Mommy is focusing on my baby dresses right now...

I dont have any wigs. My hair is considerably long, can be braided or put in pigtails or something, and i have a rather girly appearance naturally. I do expect to get a haircut soon, though. I do want a wig or two... mainly for curls since my hair is completely straight and i fear curling irons. I wouldn't mind wearing wigs, but Mommy's against it. She doesn't like wigs since she had them when she was a kid and had cancer. I'll talk her into it someday, but it's not exactly a priority.

I dont wear makeup. It's too much of a hastle. There have been two or three days that i told Mommy that she could put makeup on me... but they are usually days when its just us alone for a long time... and i do adore makeup. I really do. It's just such a hastle. I only like blush and cover up though. Mommy is excessive... so i get the mascara and lip gloss too. I protest eyeliner and lipstick. Too much for me. I wanna look like a shy kinda girl.

-Sophie

when im in a diaper,in baby mode iam really girly. always pink,lace,flowers and plastic paints.big girl mode iam in mini skirts,4 inch heels,giant brastforms,big hair wigs,too much makeup. i have 8 wigs,2 are short and blonde that i were when iam a baby, the other 6 are different colors and lenghts,usually big and long. tabitha

Hi guys, a few questions about your girly side;

What type of female day wear do you most like to wear? For example, I'm not really into lots of frilly dresses and stuff. I do have a couple, but I find them quite uncomfortable to wear. I prefer more reguler clothes, like a rumba skirt and tee shirt, or denim dress etc. I usually wear womens pink Nike and socks, as I don't have any MJ shoes.

Do you use wigs, and how do you have them? I have three wigs, and usually I either just brush them straight (maybe with a hairband) or tie them in bunches (usualy with scrunchies, sometimes ribbons) Until about 10 years ago my hair was really long (I'm into metal/hard rock) but my head is shaved now.

Do you use makeup? In my younger days (teen years) I messed about with lots of makeup, but I don't really use it anymore. Maybe blusher sometimes.......oh, I use false eyelashes now and again.

Beth

Hmm. My sissy wardrobe, such as it is, consists of stuff that i can wear out in public that will get me laughed at (i like humiliation!) and as such isn't overly feminine. I've got a pair of navy blue ski-pants that get worn out with girls white school socks and girls/ladies flat blue open toe Jesus sandals and a girls blue school cardigan. Also i have white knee socks that i wear with shorts and my bright red twin t-strap m.j style sandals and jsut bought a blue pair of ladies 'Hotter' shoes that are again m.j style with a big wide buckle strap. Oh, and a cupla pairs of ladies shorts!

I most like to wear girly underwear, as well as denim skirts, silk skirts, cotton skirts; mainly skirts that show my panties. I also really like leggings, tees, bras and those REALLY short shorts that girls wear. I've also bought one or two cheerleading outfits that are modeled after our college cheerleaders. I wear ball gowns too, but those are too expensive to just buy all willy nilly.

I don't really use wigs ever, but I do style my hair (it's long enough).

Makeup is one of my favorite things. Mainly I love glitter, lipgloss and nail/toe polish. I'm not sure if this falls under the same category, but I also shave my legs and love using really girly shampoo and soap. Generally people assume I'm a biker or swimmer, I get asked it a lot when I meet new people. I like riding my bike though, so I say I am. Smelly and looking as girly as girly is possible for a guy is something I love.

My favourite daywear is my denim dress and pink tee shirt with my white ankle length lace-top socks and black strap shoes, underneath I'll have my girls panties, they are for 12-13 year old girls but they fit, or a (wet) diaper.

I tend to go for the adult girl look in the evenings with full make up and my adult wig, I wear my pigtailed wig during the day but no make up as I'm terrified of not taking it all off properly and going out without realising. I would like to try girls make up such as sparkly blusher and lip gloss etc but I haven't yet.

I have to say that I would love to see Dickey out in the street in his girls shorts, knee high white socks etc, I would never have the nerve for anything like that, I quite like the idea of humiliation but that is extreme, the most I could do was beg my little sister to see me wearing her clothes when we were kids, she agreed a few times and always told me I looked like a girl, I think she said it to upset me at first but in the end she would say it as a compliment because she realised I loved being told that I looked like a girl.