LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi Everybody

Goodnites:)

Well ever since I was little I was kinda fascinated by diapers, everytime I heard just the word diaper my head would turn. When I was around 6 or 7 I finally got the courage to steal one of my little sisters diapers, it was an old school plastic disposable Luv, I had took it, then I thought someone was coming into her room, so I quickly ran into the bathroom and stashed it in our shower, which no one ever used (we always used the shower/bath) well like an hour went by and I went back into the bathroom and quietly just slipped it between my legs. Then I got nervous and just got rid of it. I was afraid of getting caught, so I just put it between my legs without fastening it or anything. Well then I just kinda forgot about diapers for awhile, then around 4th grade my older sister asked me if we could switch rooms one night and she could sleep in my room and I slept in her room. Apparently her show was on late and she couldnt watch tv in her room because she would wake my little sister up. WELL ANYWAY I was just laying down getting ready to go to sleep, but I wasnt tired at all. So I start looking around the room, and I notice my sisters closet is open (my two sisters shared a closet) well my little sister had just got off of diapers and started wearing pullups. So I go over to the closet and I see a pullup. So I dont really remember what I was thinking, but I just put it right on. It felt so good. Liberating even. So after that every now and then I would go into my sisters closet, grab a pullup, bring it into the bathroom, put it on, take it off, and that would be the end of it. I would do that until like the 6th grade, but then when my sister was fully potty trained, no more diapers. So I went off diapers for a year, then in the summer going into eighth grade I found myspace. For some reason I punched "diaper" into the friend finder, and I found one guy wearing a diaper in his picture. I wish I could relive the thoughts I had at that moment. FINALLY Im not the only one who feels this way. So I made a myspace and it was literally me, 3 guys, and 3 girls who were ABDL on myspace. THOSE were the days. No pervs, no fakes, just our close group of friends on myspace. Nowadays NO ONE knows each other like we did. Anywho, I realized there are bigger diapers out there from talking to my friends on myspace. So one day after school I ran as fast as I could to the store, grabbed a pack of Goodnites, and paid for them at the self checkout. The only looks I got were from these 2 high school girls at the management desk for the supermarket, but I just shrugged it off and ran home. I put one of them on, and I loved it, but then I stashed them downstairs. Then of course, my mom goes downstairs to look at things apparently, and I had to do everything to distract her and get her out of the downstairs. I quickly grabbed the goodnites and ran upstairs, stashed them under my bed. Well after that scare, I decided I needed to get rid of them (I wasnt thinking lol) so I put them in a bag, and scootered down the street to a dumpster, threw them in, and now looking back on it realized what a stupid move it was. So after that I just kinda got one or two diapers every now and then, stealing them from cousins and stuff. And now here I am. lol. A couple quick things about me:

-I wear pullups, goodnites, and baby diapers if they fit me. I want to try underjams soon.

-I only pee in them.

-Ive never been caught in diapers.

Archived